Overeem shows no signs of slurred speech or slowness after 17 (T)Kos, 21 years Of fighting

He gets KOd and stops recieving punishment, the Diaz on the other hand, get hit at will for 15 or 25 minutes straight.

He gets KOd and stops recieving punishment, the Diaz on the other hand, get hit at will for 15 or 25 minutes straight.

Even though Nathan Diaz could murder me and all he would have to do is THINK ABOUT IT, I would say that he has never been in the ring/octagon against anyone in the Heavyweight Division. Alistair Overeem has had many, many wars against assassins in the Heavyweight Division.

Alistair Overeem has had many, many wars against assassins in the Light Heavyweight Division. It's difficult for me to imagine the amount of damage that Nathan Diaz has withstood in his entire life and compare that to the amount of damage that Alistair Overeem has withstood in his entire life.

Nathan Diaz has had many, many wars against assassins in the Lightweight Division.

Nathan Diaz has had a considerable amount of wars against assassins in the Welterweight Division.

Nathan Diaz has had one or two wars against assassins in the Middleweight Division.

However, having said all of that, I still think that Nathan Diaz would murder Dwayne Johnson/The Rock in a war.

Nathan Diaz: "Dwayne Johnson could get it too. He can get his ass whooped too."

Most probably, Dwayne Johnson/The Rock and I COULD BOTH RUSHDOWN Nathan Diaz at the same time and Nathan would still murder us. Yes, I consider Nathan Diaz to be that tough.

6057cb80ba42da2a9cc048eceb60532b.jpg

Last edited:
Dutch people are so tall and I've always wondered if it's the diet/ environment or Dutch genetics. How tall are the second generation ethnic minorities there? Obviously a first generation Chinese immigrant is going to be a manlet there because he grew up in China. But what about his kids? Are they growing to 5'8" or 6'2" over there?

There are two reasons.
1) We consume a lot of protein: milk, cheese and meat.
2) We are genetic superspecies. Tall men get more children then smaller men (in the Netherlands). Children of smaller men tend to die earlier then children of taller men.
This way the taller genes survives.

KOs aren't what causes CTE usually. They aren't good by any means, but when a guy gets KOd he is done taking damage. In that sense, having a weak chin is actually beneficial.

The guys that have the most to worry about are the guys who can eat lots of shots and stay on their feet. Repeated head trauma is much more dangerous than a single concussion.

There is very little we know about CTE, thats what all the doctors say, there is a lot of research and tests that need to be done over a long period of time to really get a grasp on it.

There are some pro boxers that have had over 70 fights and have slurred speech, but there are others who have had over 70 fights and they are still very sharp and perfect, and many of them took huge shots and been knocked out. So its no science... its more random than anything.

My theory on overeem is that he gets knocked out so easily that it has actually saved him from getting brain damage.

The majority of research into CTE suggests it isn't KOs that cause CTE, it's a bunch of smaller shots that don't KO people that does the real damage. Guys like Big Nog, Liddell, Roy Nelson, Rampage, ect that take ridiculous punishment without being KOed are more likely to develop CTE than someone like Overeem or Arlovski that just can't take that many shots without being KOed.

The majority of research into CTE suggests it isn't KOs that cause CTE, it's a bunch of smaller shots that don't KO people that does the real damage. Guys like Big Nog, Liddell, Roy Nelson, Rampage, ect that take ridiculous punishment without being KOed are more likely to develop CTE than someone like Overeem or Arlovski that just can't take that many shots without being KOed.
Exactly

Back