Overeem shows no signs of slurred speech or slowness after 17 (T)Kos, 21 years Of fighting

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

He’s still pretty well spoken and charming in his UFC Busan interview.

Rumours of his CTE are much exaggerated.

He’s still pretty well spoken and charming in his UFC Busan interview.

Rumours of his CTE are much exaggerated.

I think about this quite a bit, its absolutely insane, given the battles he's been in.

The only guy who has as much heart as Reem is Bisping. And if you notice, neither really shows signs of CTE. Maybe a mind over matter thing when you're that tough?

They should examine his brain for the cure to CTE.

Some of his KOs have been exceptionally brutal.

Shogun 2 is one that sticks in the memory, he should not have been still cutting to 205 in 2007.
He got stretchered out and rushed to a hospital after this. There's a behind the scenes but I couldn't find it.

RiW4.gif

Better english than over 50 americans on the UFC rooster

According to Josh Thomson, it’s because of his model girlfriend/wife.

Overeem should have won that fight. His lip was split and the ref called the fight with 4 seconds left.

it’s similar to meldrixk Taylor vs jcc. But a significantly worse stoppage.

He's been playing possum this entire time.

I think about this quite a bit, its absolutely insane, given the battles he's been in.

The only guy who has as much heart as Reem is Bisping. And if you notice, neither really shows signs of CTE. Maybe a mind over matter thing when you're that tough?

Bisping? I could name dozens of fighters who have taken worse beatings and kos than overeem and bisping.
Those guys don’t take sustained beatings. They fold after a good shot. in comparison to a noguiera the beatings bisping and overeem have taken are nothing.

They’re hurt and they stop.

My theory on overeem is that he gets knocked out so easily that it has actually saved him from getting brain damage.

Amazing how he takes brutal KO's like those ones against Bigfoot and Ngannou and just trucks along with no fucks given.

They should examine his brain for the cure to CTE.

Some of his KOs have been exceptionally brutal.

Shogun 2 is one that sticks in the memory, he should not have been still cutting to 205 in 2007.
He got stretchered out and rushed to a hospital after this. There's a behind the scenes but I couldn't find it.

RiW4.gif

I fucking love that finish, you never see shit like that anymore

I dont really understand how a mans fist and wrist etc can stand up to dropping your entire bodyweight and throwing like that. Thats fucking car crash shit

Back