Over/Under: Trump Sour Grapes by 9/11

September 11 Sour Grapes

• Total voters
Today's bumps pretty much proved that most of Fawltys threads are trash.
He's on his 4th or 5th account and still in denial so cut him some slack before he puts you on ignore. :D

Keep the public shaming coming!

Shame-Bell-Lady-From-Game-Thrones.gif

Today's bumps pretty much proved that most of Fawltys threads are trash.

-fawlty posts an insult with some vague sense of an argument
-person replies proving fawltys argument is wrong
-fawlty cant defend their own argument and just focuses on one sentence of the persons reply and tries to prove it wrong while acting smug and throwing in insults

the few times i refused to give fawlty anything to focus on to evade defending xer own argument, xe just shut down and refused to saying that xe was "too tired of this" while also having the energy to write multiple paragraphs of why they were tired of it. Sad!

-fawlty posts an insult with some vague sense of an argument
-person replies proving fawltys argument is wrong
-fawlty cant defend their own argument and just focuses on one sentence of the persons reply and tries to prove it wrong while acting smug and throwing in insultst
-fawlty puts person on ignore or gets banned again

My inbox exploded with notifications from poor-sports concerning various threads, so let this post acknowledge that I saw the notifications and I understand you are poor-sports. Congratulations to all, from the bottom of my shoe.
When you make bold declarations like this, you will eat them when you turn out to be wrong. That's the law of the jungle.

My inbox exploded with notifications from poor-sports concerning various threads, so let this post acknowledge that I saw the notifications and I understand you are poor-sports. Congratulations to all, from the bottom of my shoe.

-Insults
-Doesnt defend own argument
-Acts smug as if "above all this"

every. time.

When you make bold declarations like this, you will eat them when you turn out to be wrong. That's the law of the jungle.
He can't take it. At all. That's why he keeps getting banned.

It's pretty damn hilarious actually. Good work @Prime Ang, keeping them honest.

But your name is still Black Anus.

Eat Shit

From the bottom of my heart

How are we poor sports when we won....BIGLY

lol... poor sports are not winners.

Might be time to cut bait with this one.

You don't consider "rubbing it in" to be a show of poor sportsmanship?

I suppose, ive just never experienced it because i am always on the winning side. Tremendous amounts of winning. Im near sickened with constantly winning. Im always dealing with the people who lost and then cry and throw a tantrum.

I suppose, ive just never experienced it because i am always on the winning side. Tremendous amounts of winning. Im near sickened with constantly winning. Im always dealing with the people who lost and then cry and throw a tantrum.

Consider it food for thought.

Nice bump! This is a good phase to go through -- the dredging of the prediction threads. It will help us all heal.

People make erroneous predictions all the time. But the shoddy reasoning and wishful thinking used to support those predictions are good for a laugh.

I'm setting a date when I think Trump will first make a public statement about his presidential candidacy that is equivalent to sour grapes. I'm giving it until about 3 weeks after the Olympics, which is still 2 weeks before the first debate is scheduled. Over or under?

I chose the date because if Trump makes it to 9/11 without giving up, he'll be riding the 15th anniversary scaremongering into the debate, which will be a momentum boost. I think it's 50/50 that he all but taps out before then, though.

lol enjoy that shit in your mouth bitch

Back