Over/Under: Trump Sour Grapes by 9/11

September 11 Sour Grapes

• Total voters
Poor Fawlty. I wonder if he's still having trouble sleeping and if he has half the WR on ignore.

He admittedly took sodapopinski off ignore to make fun of him because he thought Hillary would win, then put him back on ignore. SAD!

I had always thought this was his original plan, and he didnt expect to actually get nominated. Its not a bad strategy for him personally, bit it makes his supporters look real dumb.
Have some irony, it's good for the blood.

Another thread I predicted Trump would win in. Go figure....;)

My inbox exploded with notifications from poor-sports concerning various threads, so let this post acknowledge that I saw the notifications and I understand you are poor-sports. Congratulations to all, from the bottom of my shoe.

It's not close enough to Christmas

Once you finish your degree and get back into the professional workforce -- you will remember that most pull the chute first week of december.

Will @Jack V Savage or @Fawlty have the ovaries to show their faces in here? You know they've checked every single notification lol.

A presidential election comes around every four years. It's not all that dramatic.

Both are still here and still posting regularly, so I'm pretty sure everyone's "ovaries"are intact

There will be a day when Trump says something like, "They wanted me to be president, but I was too busy." But it'll be after the election.
bertrand-russell-160424-jpg.5715

Today's bumps pretty much proved that most of Fawltys threads are trash.

lel nice bump

fawltys been getting badly btfo nonstop since trump got elected, surprised xe still comes here

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back