Over/Under: Trump Sour Grapes by 9/11

September 11 Sour Grapes

• Total voters
Lol. Wishful thinking.

Can someone post the list of times that trumps campaign has been declared dead by the talking heads in a box?

Mark my words, a week before the debate, trump will release a swath of detailed policy proposals, like he just did on infastructure spending. Real policy, and clinton will end up getting sucked into a mudslinging competition, and lose.
But you're totally not rooting for trump lol

No one on the dem nominee side has been as hated by both sides as much Clinton, that just factual.

And few politicians on any side were as popular as she was before the campaign started. That's also just factual. Obviously, when you consider both facts, it's clear that personal characteristics aren't driving the hatred. It's the fact that she's in between Trump and the presidency.

If he was going against Barry, it would be 60/35

If he were going against Obama, Obama would be the most hated Dem nominee ever, and we'd be hearing all kinds of crazy conspiracies about him, which people would blindly believe (and they'd express shock and outrage that anyone questioned them). This isn't hypothetical. We know from experience how the crazy right would react to Obama running for president.

I'm rooting for chaos. Crisis precipitates opportunity.

Sickening stuff. Hard to argue that you're not a sociopath when you say that kind of thing. I guess it's possible that you're not smart enough to appreciate the implications of it...

Last edited:
I'm rooting for chaos. Crisis precipitates opportunity.

Feel free to move to africa. Plently of chaos for you there.

Here in America we like our society to not be flaming gatbage.

Feel free to move to africa. Plently of chaos for you there.

Here in America we like our society to not be flaming gatbage.

I want controlled chaos. Unless you are suggesting that our whole checked and balanced system might have been corrupted to the point of collapse if put under any kind of stress.

There's a huge contingent of GOP people trying to get him to either step down or stop acting like an idiot....

I predict he's (for the most part) going to clean up his act and play it safe, but will ultimately lose his shit when it's clear the election is Hillary's and he feels betrayed by the GOP because he did what they said and he still lost.

I think 9/11 is too soon for this good boy / defeat / rage cycle to complete, so I'll have to vote for after Sep. 11.

But I don't know enough about betting to know if that's a vote for over or under.

There's a huge contingent of GOP people trying to get him to either step down or stop acting like an idiot....

I predict he's (for the most part) going to clean up his act and play it safe, but will ultimately lose his shit when it's clear the election is Hillary's and he feels betrayed by the GOP because he did what they said and he still lost.

I think 9/11 is too soon for this good boy / defeat / rage cycle to complete, so I'll have to vote for after Sep. 11.

But I don't know enough about betting to know if that's a vote for over or under.
That's the over ;)

It's looking like I'm being a bit optimistic on this one.

Tough call. Hard to tap out in such a public race after putting yourself in it when your ego is so huge... but it's gonna be hard for him to keep taking all these shots, too. I picked 'under'.

Tough call. Hard to tap out in such a public race after putting yourself in it when your ego is so huge... but it's gonna be hard for him to keep taking all these shots, too. I picked 'under'.
My feeling is that he will both "tap out" and stay in the race, if that makes any sense.

My feeling is that he will both "tap out" and stay in the race, if that makes any sense.

Well, if it's any indicator -- Hannity is already losing his mind, blaming Republicans for when Trump loses, lol.

I watched his speech in Wisconsin last night... wow, how did this guy ever get to this point? He literally cannot read prepared text without going on tangents and using ridiculous adjectives.

Well, if it's any indicator -- Hannity is already losing his mind, blaming Republicans for when Trump loses, lol.

I watched his speech in Wisconsin last night... wow, how did this guy ever get to this point? He literally cannot read prepared text without going on tangents and using ridiculous adjectives.

He got this far because he is an ideal representative of what the party has become. This is why I think it is so important to shoot down wild CTs and fantastic economic analysis even or especially if it's on my "side." I really look at this election as barbarism versus civilization, but barbarians are at the gates on the left, too (in the form of Berniebots--though that might not be the best term as they've now abandoned Bernie).

He got this far because he is an ideal representative of what the party has become. This is why I think it is so important to shoot down wild CTs and fantastic economic analysis even or especially if it's on my "side." I really look at this election as barbarism versus civilization, but barbarians are at the gates on the left, too (in the form of Berniebots--though that might not be the best term as they've now abandoned Bernie).

I agree, it's just scary to realize that's what we've become. It's not just the Republicans, tho, as you said.

Hannity is insufferable. Even O'Reilly is pleasant by comparison.

Like a boxer who's just trying to not get ktfo and go the distance...

I would say he's already picked those sour grapes when he explained that he was afraid the election would be rigged.
If he doesn't win, that is.

The only correct outcome is the one where Trump wins.

And few politicians on any side were as popular as she was before the campaign started. That's also just factual. Obviously, when you consider both facts, it's clear that personal characteristics aren't driving the hatred. It's the fact that she's in between Trump and the presidency.

If he were going against Obama, Obama would be the most hated Dem nominee ever, and we'd be hearing all kinds of crazy conspiracies about him, which people would blindly believe (and they'd express shock and outrage that anyone questioned them). This isn't hypothetical. We know from experience how the crazy right would react to Obama running for president.

Sickening stuff. Hard to argue that you're not a sociopath when you say that kind of thing. I guess it's possible that you're not smart enough to appreciate the implications of it...

I think you're totally wrong about this. People hate Hillary because of Hillary and would be hating her anyways if they never heard of Trump. Obama was already the most hated democrat ever, lol, and he didn't run against Trump. All this shit ramped up like crazy when he became President, which I mainly attribute to people being racist and looking for ways to exploit other racist people's attention and money (talk show hosts, etc). Really, they've been crazy the whole time I've been paying attention (since Bush was president), but because he was a Republican, they made excuses for him instead of attacking him. I can't speak about the 90's too much, I'm only 27. Trump has elevated it... but I feel like he's mainly a manifestation of this trend instead of the one causing it.

I think you're totally wrong about this. People hate Hillary because of Hillary and would be hating her anyways if they never heard of Trump.

Clinton's approval ratings were in the mid-60s when she was Secretary of State. She wasn't new to the scene or unknown at that time. She was just not being attacked or standing in the way of a Republican WH.

Obama was already the most hated democrat ever, lol, and he didn't run against Trump.

Yeah, but he ran against the same GOP base.

All this shit ramped up like crazy when he became President, which I mainly attribute to people being racist and looking for ways to exploit other racist people's attention and money (talk show hosts, etc). Really, they've been crazy the whole time I've been paying attention (since Bush was president), but because he was a Republican, they made excuses for him instead of attacking him. I can't speak about the 90's too much, I'm only 27. Trump has elevated it... but I feel like he's mainly a manifestation of this trend instead of the one causing it.

Yeah, I think we're on the same page on substance, just expressing it a little differently.

Back