• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ortega will destroy this bum Lopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yair would kill zabit.

It’s a good thing that zabit ducked that fight.

Multiple times.

Check the record bud, might be the biggest ducking in the history of MMA. Yair at one point opted to sit out and threatened retirement than to fight Zabit lol.

Bro couldn’t wrestle his way out of a High School Tourney. Zero takedown defense

lol no.

If topuria wasn’t shook, he would be facing Ortega.

But he do be shook like a lil bitch.

He's shook because he wanted to rematch Volk #1 or fight Max #2 instead of the #3 guy who picked up his first win in 4 years?

Both of which absolutely dog-walked your boi.

Remember when Max paused the fight to teach Bumtega how to box because he felt bad for how easily he was giving him CTE? Good times lol.

I see that you're Aussie like myself. I know what Topuria did to our guy probably still hurts you, but don't let that hate make you go full clown up in here.

Check the record bud, might be the biggest ducking in the history of MMA. Yair at one point opted to sit out and threatened retirement than to fight Zabit lol.

Bro couldn’t wrestle his way out of a High School Tourney. Zero takedown defense
zabit begged for his life to not fight a 5 round fight.

and he never did. because he wasnt worth that slot.

He's shook because he wanted to rematch Volk #1 or fight Max #2 instead of the #3 guy who picked up his first win in 4 years?

Both of which absolutely dog-walked your boi.

Remember when Max paused the fight to teach Bumtega how to box because he felt bad for how easily he was giving him CTE? Good times lol.

I see that you're Aussie like myself. I know what Topuria did to our guy probably still hurts you, but don't let that hate make you go full clown up in here.
dont let nationality dictate who you root for.

shawn-michaels.gif

eh, Ortega doesn't deserve a TS yet, he has 1 win in the last few years and was getting pieced up by Yair before he took it to the ground, I think Lopes waxes him, also Max is next against Topuria since Volk seems to want time off

dont let nationality dictate who you root for.

Mate, I'm a bald, half-aussie, half-wog manlet just like Volk, yet I have a Topuria display pic and was rooting for Topuria to KO Volk.

So, yeh, clearly I'm not letting my nationality dictate who I root for lol.

Mate, I'm a bald, half-aussie, half-wog manlet just like Volk, yet I have a Topuria display pic and was rooting for Topuria to KO Volk.

So, yeh, clearly I'm not letting my nationality dictate who I root for lol.
Good for you.

I don’t either.

I don't know who this Lopes guy is, but if the Ortega that fought Max shows up, this Lopes guy might have a chance.

I don't know who this Lopes guy is, but if the Ortega that fought Max shows up, this Lopes guy might have a chance.

If the Ortega that just showed up and got his ass handed to him for a round by Yair, and only won because Yair gassed out right after, then Lopes is gonna have more than a chance lol.

Any version of Ortega that shows up is probably going home in a bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back