Ortega is going to MURDER Volk

beroisimo**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After seeing T-City dismantle Zombie with absolute ease, there is no way in hell Volk stands a chance. Tbh, Volk is massively overrated, and had some favourable match-ups style wise, but I can name quite a few fighters below him in the rankings who would give him the work.

Brian Ortega is the next champ, without a shadow of a doubt.

I'm impressed by Ortega's improvement during his hiatus. But if he couldn't check Zombie's leg kicks today, how is he going to deal with Volkanovski?

Don't forget that Max, who is much quicker on his feet, got absolutely wrecked by Volk's leg kicks. Ortega will meet the same fate unless he levels up dramatically again.

So you think that Australian manlet is gonna beat him LOL?
Volk is the current Champion and they are the same weight, so yes he certainly has a solid chance to be Ortega. Funny how cucks always bring "manlet" into the equation even though he is a World Champion. Height means fuck all but keep your hate going cos it also means fuck all.

After seeing T-City dismantle Zombie with absolute ease, there is no way in hell Volk stands a chance. Tbh, Volk is massively overrated, and had some favourable match-ups style wise, but I can name quite a few fighters below him in the rankings who would give him the work.

Brian Ortega is the next champ, without a shadow of a doubt.
Volk's last 4 fights-Mendes, Aldo, Max twice and it's favourable match-ups now? Gtfo. Go ahead and name those fighters mate.

Volk is the current Champion and they are the same weight, so yes he certainly has a solid chance to be Ortega. Funny how cucks always bring "manlet" into the equation even though he is a World Champion. Height means fuck all but keep your hate going cos it also means fuck all.
Manlet detected

Don't worry mate, they now sale some shoes with 3/4 inch lifts, so you'll soon be able to walk amongst the rest of us without feeling like a kid.

Volk's last 4 fights-Mendes, Aldo, Max twice and it's favourable match-ups now? Gtfo. Go ahead and name those fighters mate.
Mendes was way past it, and even then gave Volk all he could handle. Aldo too was wayyyyy past it lol. The only fight I give Volk props for is the first Max fight (he won that through clever strategy), but don't you dare pretend he won the second fight, he didn't.

Now when it comes to fighters who I have no doubt will beat him moving forward, here you go:

1) Max (Style wise though, this is actually Volks best matchup)

2) Ortega

3) Kattar

4) Emmett

5) Ige

6) Barboza

The above guys smash him, I have no doubt.

Mendes was way past it, and even then gave Volk all he could handle. Aldo too was wayyyyy past it lol. The only fight I give Volk props for is the first Max fight (he won that through clever strategy), but don't you dare pretend he won the second fight, he didn't.

Now when it comes to fighters who I have no doubt will beat him moving forward, here you go:

1) Max (Style wise though, this is actually Volks best matchup)

2) Ortega

3) Kattar

4) Emmett

5) Ige

6) Barboza

The above guys smash him, I have no doubt.
Lol, you're delusional. I'd demand a full thread admitting you were categorically wrong when Volk beats ortega but we both know one won't be forthcoming as you'll be moving on with your oh wait the next guy in line will beat Volk spiel.

Lol, you're delusional. I'd demand a full thread admitting you were categorically wrong when Volk beats ortega but we both know one won't be forthcoming as you'll be moving on with your oh wait the next guy in line will beat Volk spiel.
You got it, I'm coming back to this post the moment Ortega smashes that midget.

Honestly, how on earth does Volk win that fight?

I may be wrong, but I'm kinda getting the impression that you think Volk is one of the greatest featherweights of all time, am I correct? The guy threw air punches for most of his second fight against Max lmaooo!

You got it, I'm coming back to this post the moment Ortega smashes that midget.

Honestly, how on earth does Volk win that fight?
Pretty simple imo hack the legs of ortega which is one of about the only areas KZ had any brief success in early, pick him apart as he's increasingly immobilized and punish him when he darts him. Volk isn't going to be concerned about ortega taking him down which KZ clearly was. I'll enjoy Volk proving you wrong for the umpteenth time come some time early next year.

I may be wrong, but I'm kinda getting the impression that you think Volk is one of the greatest featherweights of all time, am I correct? The guy threw air punches for most of his second fight against Max lmaooo!
As it stands no he's not in that conversation as of yet but he's certainly heading in the right direction, but I do think post the 2nd Max fight everyone suddenly thinks he's an easy out, if he was he'd have gone away against Max in the championship rounds instead of entirely turning it around. He's going to surprise you ortega nut huggers, who you should remember got absolutely brutalized by Max, Volk will once again show there's levels to this game.

Back