Ortega is going to MURDER Volk

I think Ortega beats Volk for the same reason I know Burns beats Usman.

Im going with a boring win by Volk. I rooted for T-shity, but even with an impressive win over a stand and bang zombie, i think Volk wins via decision.

Ortega sleeps the overgrown midget similar to egdar fight.

You got it, I'm coming back to this post the moment Ortega smashes that midget.

Honestly, how on earth does Volk win that fight?

lol this thread is going to age very badly

Ofc you have no clue how Volk wins, but thats why your'e not a coach at CKB and instead some random shertard high on the latest fighter who puts on a good performance

I may be wrong, but I'm kinda getting the impression that you think Volk is one of the greatest featherweights of all time, am I correct? The guy threw air punches for most of his second fight against Max lmaooo!

um......

after being what 2 rounds down, Volk came back and imposed his will on Max, to the point where Max was doing less than Volk, and hence lost on points.

Think about that. All Max had to do was impose his will for ONE more round, and do enough to win on the judges scorecards, but he got shut out, out worked and out scored by Volk FOR 3 ROUNDS IN A ROW.

How on earth is Ortega going to win?

I'm impressed by Ortega's improvement during his hiatus. But if he couldn't check Zombie's leg kicks today, how is he going to deal with Volkanovski?

Don't forget that Max, who is much quicker on his feet, got absolutely wrecked by Volk's leg kicks. Ortega will meet the same fate unless he levels up dramatically again.

FFS not this shit again.. yes Ortega looked great, however Zombie is very slow and very hittable, Volk is not a forward plodding punching bag

I’ve been posting here for 12 years now and I can’t recall a Champion that caught this much flack. It’s like the Maywether treatment but he’s a genuine good dude. I disagree with your opinion on that fight. I do think it will be a war but I think Volk would take it. Great fight though.

Volk is the current Champion and they are the same weight, so yes he certainly has a solid chance to be Ortega. Funny how cucks always bring "manlet" into the equation even though he is a World Champion. Height means fuck all but keep your hate going cos it also means fuck all.
you sound short

Don't forget that Max, who is much quicker on his feet, got absolutely wrecked by Volk's leg kicks. Ortega will meet the same fate unless he levels up dramatically again.

Most of those kicks were pitter patter point fighting bullshit. Baldtega snatches him up in a guillotine and its tap or nap.

TS is confirmed retarded.
How about an AV bet.
If Volk wins, you delete your account.
If Ortega wins, I'll delete mine.

I think you got that backwards. Tbh kz was a bit overrated and now Ortega is. Same old sherdog

And if Ortega beats Volk, you'll be saying Volk was overrated and that you've known this all along. Same old sherdog indeed. LMAO

I wasn't impressed enormously by any of the fighters on this past card. nothing outstanding really. Ortega won't beat Volk. Is he really the next contender?

And if Ortega beats Volk, you'll be saying Volk was overrated and that you've known this all along. Same old sherdog indeed. LMAO

Nope never going to happen bud lol

How the hell is Ortega even in talks for a TS? He wins 1 fight after a 2 year layoff and he gets a TS? Can't say I'm surprised honestly, all facades of MMA being a legitimate sport vanished a long time ago.

Not gonna front. Ortega 2.0 looks like something special.
<Fedor23>

It's very predictable. lol they can't give anyone credit.

Back