Elections Ooof... New Poll Numbers... Getting Ugly for Trump? [Update]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both sides arent the same.... but nancy has been around too long and its time for some new blood .... oh and she didnt get it done and still went on vacation. Shes old school liberal elite and once we get rid of trump they need to be next.

Mitch is worse. This isnt bothsidism

Chris none of this has anything to do with the topic though.

She had an aggressive bill ready to go since May. She is not making concessions for the GOP. You guys whine that the libs aren’t tough, well here is pelosi being tough and even now she gets unwarranted heat.

this is a Republican senate issue. Stop blaming the house when the senators are asleep at the wheel.

She had an aggressive bill ready to go since May. She is not making concessions for the GOP. You guys whine that the libs aren’t tough, well here is pelosi being tough and even now she gets unwarranted heat.

this is a Republican senate issue. Stop blaming the house when the senators are asleep at the wheel.

Whys she not on msnbc naming names spilling secrets spreading shame and being ruthless. You think 500 years of service and she doesnt know where a body or 2 is buried so to speak.

Its her job to outwit republican assholes.

I dont think libs arent tough i think they arent effective (mainly due to conflicts of interest and also having secrets)thus time for some new leadership.

Democrats arent above repeoach just because repiblicans are dog shit

The GOP bill contained no actual stimulus though. Why are you being this dense right now?

and I agree with her. I’m sick of having to make concessions for right wing leaning so called moderates. They never make concessions so why should the democrats. They’re fighting for a stronger stimulus right now. 25 democrats being part of this caucus isn’t enough to backtrack on a stronger stimulus bill. 25 caucus members is an insignificant number of moderate Dems in the grand scheme of things. Why should they bend over for 25 people.

They were trying to pass stimulus in July, you're factually incorrect.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/27/coronavirus-stimulus-updates-republicans-unveil-relief-bill.html

Pelosi held it up then and she's holding it up now. She's also trying to include tax cuts for the rich. I have no idea why you are defending a clearly corrupt politician who has let Americans suffer for months.

Yea sorta. I like aoc and think when she matures a bit hee future ia bright

Omar seems like a cunt.
Well, small sample size so far, to be fair. My own opinion of either woman aside. Seems to me like supporting the Democratic Party is supporting the election of more such candidates. Bring out the vote, sherbro.

Last edited:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/27/coronavirus-stimulus-updates-republicans-unveil-relief-bill.html

Pelosi held it up then and she's holding it up now. She's also trying to include tax cuts for the rich. I have no idea why you are defending a clearly corrupt politician who has let Americans suffer for months.

From your link

The Republican proposal on unemployment benefits, simply put, is unworkable,” he said.

Senate Finance Committee ranking member Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., called the proposal a “punch in the gut and a slap in the face for the 30 million Americans relying on lifeline unemployment benefits.”

Once again the Democrats wanted a more aggressive bill but the GOP didn’t. This time they didn’t cave and didn’t back down but wanted a more aggressive bill for the general public. Everyone complains the Dems are “soft,” well here they are going strong for a better relief bill and they still get shit for it.

Whys she not on msnbc naming names spilling secrets spreading shame and being ruthless. You think 500 years of service and she doesnt know where a body or 2 is buried so to speak.

Its her job to outwit republican assholes.

I dont think libs arent tough i think they arent effective (mainly due to conflicts of interest and also having secrets)thus time for some new leadership.

Democrats arent above repeoach just because repiblicans are dog shit

ummm she was on those stations talking about a more aggressive bill. She called out the gop every step of the way. And so did schumer and other democrats.

good god you Bernie Bros are sometimes as disturbed as the far right wing. Nothing is good enough for you people. Nothing.

Oh you mean that bill that included an insanely unrelated $1.75 billion for construction of a new FBI headquarters building in downtown Washington D.C., a short walk from President Donald Trump’s hotel, because his hotel company worried already approved plans to demolish the FBI’s current home, the J. Edgar Hoover Building, and move headquarters to the suburbs could allow a competitor hotel to move downtown?

LOL at you bitching about tax cuts and corruption while supporting that garbage.

I go where your mother lives, I try not to ask questions regarding easy pussy.
Clever incel. You're ugly and fat. Let's get off mama's, cause I just got off of yours...SNAP.

4 more years of what? AOC about to run your life. Your choices are about to cease to matter.

Oh you mean that bill that included an insanely unrelated $1.75 billion for construction of a new FBI headquarters building in downtown Washington D.C., a short walk from President Donald Trump’s hotel, because his hotel company worried already approved plans to demolish the FBI’s current home, the J. Edgar Hoover Building, and move headquarters to the suburbs could allow a competitor hotel to move downtown?

LOL at you bitching about tax cuts and corruption while supporting that garbage.

<LikeReally5>

I didn't support it, just like I didn't support the last one. You know the one the Dems voted for that was a trillion dollar corporate giveaway? The other poster was falsely claiming that there wasn't a stimulus plan. There was. And instead of working it out the government gave up and went on vacation.

She tried to negotiate with Mitch but he refused.

The people of Kentucky have to be some of the dumbest in the country. Their state is one of the worst in the country and they keep voting for it over and over and over.

And what's interesting is they just voted in a moderate Democrat governor and I thought the main reason was was Medicade expansion and the preexisting conditions

From your link

The Republican proposal on unemployment benefits, simply put, is unworkable,” he said.

Senate Finance Committee ranking member Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., called the proposal a “punch in the gut and a slap in the face for the 30 million Americans relying on lifeline unemployment benefits.”

Once again the Democrats wanted a more aggressive bill but the GOP didn’t. This time they didn’t cave and didn’t back down but wanted a more aggressive bill for the general public. Everyone complains the Dems are “soft,” well here they are going strong for a better relief bill and they still get shit for it.

Both sides decided to go on vacation for a month instead of working things through. They left us high and dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back