Elections Ooof... New Poll Numbers... Getting Ugly for Trump? [Update]

Status
Not open for further replies.
While all this may be true, if only 5% of Americans consider violence (blm or otherwise) their top issue... and more Americans trust Biden to handle it than Trump... how much does it matter?

To be fair I think the issues/trends @Madmick points out are real ones. Given the margin of error and razor thin margins deciding this, more fuckery could really fuck Biden.

Fuck em both tbh...
Probably be better off with a random person off the street.

To be fair though, some on the left are as equally to blame for the division.
Yeah the Democrat Party has been hijacked by the radical racist left.

It's what I am saying as well. Made a thread that Trump wont help the nation heal. Trump is all about dividing our nation. We need Biden to be our president.
I think both parties are pretty good at dividing and conquering our country.

Neither of these candidates is who we need to be our president.

Sadly, I think good people don't want the job (or don't want to campaign for the job) anymore.

Joe Biden is not a centrist.
If you don't think Joe Biden is a centrist, any sense of "center" you might have is completely batshit.

Biden has been endorsed by too many Republicans to name. Republican Governor and presidential candidate John Kaisich and Carly Fiorina. Former Republican cabinet members Chuck Hagel and Colin Powell. Republican Senators David Durenburger, Gordon Humphry, Jeff Flake, etc. Republican Representatives like Joe Walsh and Charlie Dent, etc. Over 100 McCain staffers and 30 Romney staffers have all endorsed Biden.

I suppose these are all radical liberals?

Last edited:
Joe Biden is not a centrist.
Yes he is mate, check his voting history.

He's a moderate/centrist who even swings right on some issues. FFS the man was instrumental in the war on crime initiatives.

Doesn't help that the media is in full defensive mode for Biden. Look at the questions they give him. Meanwhile they are making hit pieces on Trump and Biden's accuser.
MSM runs things now.

It's looking better than 2016 in several ways, but I'm more worried about a free and fair election this time. Lots of fuckery afoot.
Me too. Way too many options for voter fraud here. And not just like a boot here and there but tens of thousands. And if there looks like a election was rigged, violence will occur

We all said we learned the polls were used as propaganda last time. We learned that. It happened.

Now they are going to be used as “evidence” of voter fraud or some other bs when the delusional left won’t concede. Same thing mail in is going to be used for.

Rut roogh... American's trust Biden more on every major issue related to security--

Who would do a better job handling protests?
Biden 59%
Trump 39%

Response to Covid-19?
Biden 60%
Trump 38%

Reducing violence?
Biden 59%
Trump 39%

Keeping US safe?
Biden 55%
Trump 42%

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/news-polls/abc-Trump-Biden-protest
They didn’t ask me..

These polls aren’t working. And no, I don’t even care about the methodology.

I’m in Macomb county MI. We are the barometer. I think I see more Biden signs than Clinton signs, but I also see more trump signs. I don’t think independents have switched to Biden, and that (of course) is all that matters thank god.

We all said we learned the polls were used as propaganda last time. We learned that. It happened.

Some learned it. The funny things is, if it happens again and Trump turns the polls on their head, Liberals will be mad at pollsters for day or two, and then Maddow and Lemon will tell them that they were technically correct in some way, and they'll go right back to trusting them. Now, it can be argued that the final national aggregate was somewhat accurate. However, that's ignoring the months and months of "Hillary is up by 10-15 points on every issue! It's a lock!" that were clearly being manipulated.

All one needs to do is look at Nate Silver's polling timeline in 2016, to not trust the polls. Just think, that guy lost absolutely no credibility within Liberal circles, even though all of his models leading up to election night were a complete and utter failure.

COVID, or no COVID, Trump was always going to be reported as being the heavy underdog at this point in the race. This was always the plan.

OIP.BFdwID1qiZ9pj18_mziyegHaEL

They didn’t ask me..

These polls aren’t working. And no, I don’t even care about the methodology.

I’m in Macomb county MI. We are the barometer. I think I see more Biden signs than Clinton signs, but I also see more trump signs. I don’t think independents have switched to Biden, and that (of course) is all that matters thank god.
Cool. Next time we'll just count lawn signs and skip the election.

Nevermind that Democrats get a huge number of their votes from places where a lot of people don't have lawns.

I can't believe I'm having a conversation this dumb, but I'd just point out that if Biden is even with Trump in places where people have lawns, then he is going to win in an absolute landslide.

Last edited:
Trump will claim victory after the polling results because I strongly believe more Trumpers will vote in person but Biden will have so many mail ballots later come in. I'm terrified that we will see more chaos as a result. I think we should strongly consider waiting to count everything first in order to avoid that scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back