Elections Ooof... New Poll Numbers... Getting Ugly for Trump? [Update]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is this homeschool? When you have a network of a 100+ gangs over ther entire country that boast up to a 500+ members each. Some members will be incarcerated for periods of time while others will remain free. How the fuck you ended up with another adult having to explain this to you is beyond me.

Why do you so many thousands wind up in prison? Are they a group that has used violence, stealing, and drug dealing at an organized crime level for decades, or all they all innocent?
Obviously I asked because I am not concerned what people are going to do that are in prison. Still waiting on any videos showing this clear and present danger of this huge white supremacist threat. Anything like the masses of rioters being violent and destructive for leftist causes.

im on the side that doesn't do any acts of violence. sorry to disappoint. are you on the side of right wing white supremacists? if not then stop being an insufferable asshole.
You are clearly on the left and must be embarrassed by their behavior.

The main steam right condemns any actions by white supremacists. Your side doesn't do the same for the mass rioters out there. It's mostly excusing the behavior, encouraging it or lying about it.

Btw I dont see the white supremacist boogeyman in the streets acting like your side.

You are clearly on the left and must be embarrassed by their behavior.

The main steam right condemns any actions by white supremacists. Your side doesn't do the same for the mass rioters out there. It's mostly excusing the behavior, encouraging it or lying about it.

Btw I dont see the white supremacist boogeyman in the streets acting like your side.

you fail to make the most basic of distinctions. I am on the side that doesnt support violence. ita not my problem that you are so polluted that you wont think clearly.

wont not cant.

you fail to make the most basic of distinctions. I am on the side that doesnt support violence. ita not my problem that you are so polluted that you wont think clearly.

wont not cant.
He sees life through a partisan lens.

Not surprised by Maine, little surprised by SC but very fucking surprised by Kentucky. I though McGrath was a long shot as recently as a few weeks ago. This bodes well for Biden too.

If McConnell is in a fight for his life Trump is fucked.

Not surprised by Maine, little surprised by SC but very fucking surprised by Kentucky. I though McGrath was a long shot as recently as a few weeks ago. This bodes well for Biden too.

If McConnell is in a fight for his life Trump is fucked.

Read that again. Mitch is comfortably ahead of her and the lead grew from last month with the same pollster.

There was a point where either McGrath or maybe it was just "General Democrat" was polling well with Mitch but that was months ago.

Read that again. Mitch is comfortably ahead of her and the lead grew from last month with the same pollster.

There was a point where either McGrath or maybe it was just "General Democrat" was polling well with Mitch but that was months ago.
I didn't see the lead grew but 41% for McGrath doesn't seem that comfortable given she's completely inexperienced, but you're right - she isn't going to make up 12 points.. That's not long shot territory, but looking at his election history it's in line with his last victory.

To be fair, California keeps voting for Pelosi.

Yeah well California isn’t a net drain on the country like Kentucky is. In fact California has an economy stronger than some countries. Kentucky has nothing close and they are a drain on the system.

When will you clowns ever stop the stupid nonsense you vomit time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back