Elections Ooof... New Poll Numbers... Getting Ugly for Trump? [Update]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is taking a victory lap dip shit, we know Trump can win. Some of us happen to be patriots and think getting Trump out of office is literally about saving lives and democracy, so you’ll have to forgive a momentary fist pump.

And now that I think about it, your post is even dumber than I initially thought. We’re happy Booomberg is going to spend $100m in Florida and we’re happy they’re keeping the foot on the gas. You have it totally backwards.
Lol at saving democracy. The side burning down buildings making demands wants to "save democracy", good one.

Those were bogus and this one is legit? And what I'm talking about is this administration dismissing any norm that wasn't law but placed restrictions on your actions. Like the independence of the DOJ and not making any announcements for 60 days before the election. Just like Rudy was screeching before the '18 election while Mueller's investigation was ongoing.

Not to mention all the "acting" positions that have been given to lobbyists and loyalists, not divesting from his businesses or releasing his tax information, not complying with any subpoenas and stonewalling to the SCOTUS on every issue.

Russia gate was bogus based on whats come out. The Durham investigation is legit until proven otherwise.

No one is taking a victory lap dip shit, we know Trump can win. Some of us happen to be patriots and think getting Trump out of office is literally about saving lives and democracy, so you’ll have to forgive a momentary fist pump.

And now that I think about it, your post is even dumber than I initially thought. We’re happy Booomberg is going to spend $100m in Florida and we’re happy they’re keeping the foot on the gas. You have it totally backwards.

The left loves to talk about savings democracy and “justice” when in reality neither of those things have any value for them at all

Just like the building they burned and stores they looked for the murdered who offed himself in Minnesota or the last guy who lunged at a cop with a knife

wait until they lose and start tearing down the country because they couldn’t have their way - “democracy “

Russia gate was bogus based on whats come out. The Durham investigation is legit until proven otherwise.
This is false. You can try to nothingburger the Mueller report away but it was damning. Go ahead and pretend the administration hasn't stonewalled every attempt to follow up on it.

This is false. You can try to nothingburger the Mueller report away but it was damning. Go ahead and pretend the administration hasn't stonewalled every attempt to follow up on it.

They stonewalled after the investigation, but not during? Zero collusion between Russia and Trump campaign. Zero. It turned into an a "He might have and might not have commited obstruction of justice gate." after the fact. So stop it! How can you say that with a straight face? Go to bed. Youre drunk.

Well, I guess we'll see in just about five weeks.

cant come soon enough for me. this election decides a lot about my lifestyle. trump wins and i am hunkering down and tuning out politics to a very large degree. i will not do another 4 years of this shit show. ill vote and maybe send some money here and there but i'm not polluting my mind for 4 more years.

biden wins and i take a massive sigh of relief and hope and pray that the progressive party has a comeback for the next one.

Lol at saving democracy. The side burning down buildings making demands wants to "save democracy", good one.

my side is not burning down any buildings though and our democracy is jailing them anyway.......

They stonewalled after the investigation, but not during? Zero collusion between Russia and Trump campaign. Zero. It turned into an a "He might have and might not have commited obstruction of justice gate." after the fact. So stop it! How can you say that with a straight face? Go to bed. Youre drunk.
Just not true.

Trump was an unindicted co-conspirator on charges that sent others to jail. Mueller all but explicitly stated that he committed obstruction of justice (he was of the belief that Congress needed to make the charge), and we do not know what that obstruction may have hid. I still can't believe that Trump got away with "testifying" via fucking letter... lol. And Repubs still complained.

Just not true.

Trump was an unindicted co-conspirator on charges that sent others to jail. Mueller all but explicitly stated that he committed obstruction of justice (he was of the belief that Congress needed to make the charge), and we do not know what that obstruction may have hid. I still can't believe that Trump got away with "testifying" via fucking letter... lol. And Repubs still complained.

Are you hurt from reaching so much?

Mueller was supposed to find collusion between Trump and Russia. There was none. If Mueller so explicitly stated he committed obstruction where was the impeachment for obstruction? Instead they drug us threw the bullshit Ukraine scandal. He didnt have to testify at all. Look how they treated Flynn and tell me how you dont understand why Trump chose to testify the way he did. So there was no collusion. He didnt obstruct the collusion investigation. GOD you lefties have TDS so fucking bad that your logic if flawed at best.

Read the Senate report and tell me there was no collusion. 10 examples of obstruction, phones wiped, encrypted services used, lies from witnesses and you think they were forthcoming to Mueller? And Barr ordering him to wrap it up and then misrepresenting it to the public, before lying to Congress that nobody from Mueller's team objected.

You go on and have a glass of milk and go to bed. I'm having another beer.

Are you hurt from reaching so much?

Mueller was supposed to find collusion between Trump and Russia. There was none. If Mueller so explicitly stated he committed obstruction where was the impeachment for obstruction? Instead they drug us threw the bullshit Ukraine scandal. He didnt have to testify at all. Look how they treated Flynn and tell me how you dont understand why Trump chose to testify the way he did. So there was no collusion. He didnt obstruct the collusion investigation. GOD you lefties have TDS so fucking bad that your logic if flawed at best.
Sigh.

-

-

-

-

-
EXCLUSIVE: Obama Lawyers Fund ‘Transition Integrity’ Group Which Claims to be ‘Non-Partisan’, Tied to Hunter Biden - https://thenationalpulse.com/news/transition-integrity-project-linked-to-obama-lawyers-hunter-biden/
-
EXCLUSIVE: ‘Bipartisan’ Transition Integrity Project Hires ‘Majority LGBT, Majority Woman’, Democrat-Only Consulting Firm Linked to Kamala Harris - https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/transition-integrity-project-pr-firm/
-
The National Pulse - https://TheNationalPulse.com/
-
War Room Pandemic - https://Pandemic.WarRoom.org/
-
America's Voice News YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/AmericasVoiceNews/featured

-
Lawyers for Trump! - https://Lawyers.DonaldJTrump.com/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back