• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One of the prettiest girl I've ever seen!

How long as TS been isolated - dude is starting to lose his mind.

@Alphaboy, as someone who has been following Gizmo's career closely, starting, i believe, multiple threads about him that are part documentary, part ode - and in rather glowing terms generally advocating for him to be recognised as The Biggest Superstar On Sherdog, surpassing even the beloved and benevolent @Clippy -

Your thoughts on this turn of event?

I'd make a poll, a sort of election if you will... but alas, I am not a platinum.

I'd make a poll, a sort of election if you will... but alas, I am not a platinum.
I understand the predicament. With that limitation in mind, what is your personal opinion - is Gizmo's trajectory ascending or descending following the controversial revelations in this thread? Will it affect your own work, documenting his career?

16562F3E-CF4E-4937-9D4B-22CA551926AE.jpeg
58 seconds in is when she covers her face with her hands.

<{fry}>

OPs girl isnt that pretty
but shes plenty pretty enough for reality
gf-able
just not worship-her-perfection type pretty

She kinda looks like a younger version of Holly Willoughby.

rexfeatures_519222p_286576861_519212792-1.jpg

holly-willoughby-1-623x830.jpg
You can tell shed not yet received "ground and pound" in those pics

I understand the predicament. With that limitation in mind, what is your personal opinion - is Gizmo's trajectory ascending or descending following the controversial revelations in this thread? Will it affect your own work, documenting his career?

I'll have to do conduct some further analysis as far as that goes.

Back