• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One of the prettiest girl I've ever seen!

the fuck are you on?

wood though

After she test negative for covid

tenor.gif

Just the thought of my 12 year old having instagram is enough to make me never want to be a parent lol
Lol
We agreed she can have a phone because she goes to a private school different than that of her sisters and takes the city bus to come home in the afternoon so we use it to keep track of her movements. The phone privilege comes with a lot of rules one being that we can monitor her phone activity at all time. So she created an Instagram account (she also has a stupid Tik Tok account) and we realized she was getting these messages from older men. Usually it's stuff like "hey". Some are from struggling rap artists trying to make it big (she loves rap music). But there was this one guy who wrote a really a nasty message to her telling her she should go on her knees and suck his #@#!#. We notified the authorities on that one. They say they get so many of these complaints. The key is she never responds and mos of the time she comes to us to let us know a strange man is messaging her. Scary stuff

What kinda pedo shit is this?

That's one way to rebrand your gimmick...

That vid gave me the urge to mac n cheese which I did

Nice.

If you like that kind of thing.

I guess.

upload_2020-3-19_7-10-51.jpeg

Back