One more reason to root for Cupcake (Rin Nakai)

She looked terrible in her fight against Meisha, she did nothing for like 2 rounds, then in the third she just jumped on Meisha's back and tried to ride her like a bull until time was up. Tbh it was pretty embarrassing imo.
she couldn't even get up on the bull!
RedPleasingAurochs.gif

Don't quote me on this or ask for the Sauce but I vaguely remember Meisha or someone saying Rin either Blew out her knee or Back and most likely wont ever compete in mma again. Could have been on the MMafighting.com
yea this was in an interview like right after she got diss'd by Dana and renegged on her title shot, they were asking a bunch of questions. She was like yea i didn't want to goto Japan, but i'm a company woman, so sure. Then they asked about Rin and she's like "oh i heard her knee" yada yada.

Last edited:
Lol at dudes scared of a little muscle. Probably think they gonna get "man"handled. Let's wrestle girl ;)

Just saw Julie Kedzie vs Miesha Tate. This might be the first death in UFC. Holm is basically a much better vesion of Julie and she wrecked Tate until the sub. Expect your precious cupcake to get finished.

I like Rin, but I think she needs to fight in a lower weight class to be competitive.

Sneaky "Ronda via Cupcake" thread, but justice for Rin should be one of the main priorities in the UFC, that's a fair assessment.
Let her fight or let her go.
Even if mystery surrounding her situation adds to her mystique (like the rumour "bench-pressing cars in her trainer's basement while waiting for a call": probable but not confirmed), let me clear things up straight from her blog:
1) She was proposed "fights" during 2015 but she needed to heal injuries.
2) Struggling to overblow and make 135, she dropped to 125 and is claiming to wait for a Flyweight Division.

Bonus

rin-fight-night.png

andreivsrin2_zpspkx3ndmb.gif

SLFZPBb.gif

wKCMCFK.gif

I imagine the Dwarven women of middle earth look a bit like Rin..

Damn this level of optimism is impressive.
Yeah the UFC really fucked up, by how they misshandled Rin.
There was really no reason not putting her on the last Japan card.

i dont care wether she is attractive or not,she def stands out. No one in wmma looks like that. She should be in the UFC on that alone. Someone who actually has fans.

Rin had a kidnap victim persona it's like she's being controlled by someone

I'm all for another Rin fight in the UFC. The last one gave us maybe the funniest gif since Kalib Starnes. That, and her record warrants another shot.

Did you enjoy Rin shadow boxing and boxing ghosts?? hahahaha

Or the oil check??

Back