One more reason to root for Cupcake (Rin Nakai)

Rin woud get mauled by HH or R3, she had nothing for Miesha either.

I like her and Wood for sure but I don't let me sexual attraction to her cloud my fighting judgment. She's a top10 in a thin division at best.

no shadowbox gif?

Sherdog, I am very disappoint.

It's unfortunate Rin doesn't have access to a quality camp with high caliber coaches and training partners. Posters like to ridicule her due to her striking but Rin's grappling is really good considering the lack of quality training she's had over the years.

Rin-Nakai-vs-Brenda-Gonzales.jpg

Did you enjoy Rin shadow boxing and boxing ghosts?? hahahaha

Or the oil check??

I was thinking of her ghost hunting. I forgot about the oil check...Rin is the gift that keeps on giving.

Don't quote me on this or ask for the Sauce but I vaguely remember Meisha or someone saying Rin either Blew out her knee or Back and most likely wont ever compete in mma again. Could have been on the MMafighting.com

tumblr_mnfwx3nT6w1rynk4uo4_250.gif

I mean, the women's division is pretty slow in the UFC, you could argue that she's more likely to fight often in Invicta

It's kind of weird that she's not around anymore, as if the 135 division is completely stacked.

To me, Rin is someone who wasn't suppose to get kicked. So Rin being kicked is also an impostor, Rin is Rin because she is in the ufc.
Dana White, Reebok and Zuffa is what caused me to despair the UFC itself.

Rin belongs in the UFC, but in the Fight Pass prelims.

Back