One more reason to root for Cupcake (Rin Nakai)

Her little weird and creepy ass irks the hell outta me. She's right up there with Angela Hill for most annoying female fighters in my book, and it's more so her style, and just the way she presents herself, and her weird and goofy on purpose thing she has going on.

I have no interest in ever seeing her fight again. She's boring.

Well Rin is not fishing for compliments.

sqwtS1x.jpg

She's fishing for belts.

Literally looks like a muscled up feminine teenage boy that's wearing a mini skirt, and high heels.

Seriosuly, did she just wake up one day, and tell herself she's gonna wear that, and pose with a fishing pole and tackle outdoors? Did she really decide to go fishing in that outfit, or is this one of her weird little fetish attention whoring sessions?

Rin Nakai is gross and the nerdy fascination with Japanese chicks on the internet is weird.

The nerdy fascination with MMA chicks, their translators, their trainers, training partners, basically any one with tits and a heart beat on the Sherdog is weird.

07jGjr4.gif

The UFC women's division couldn't handle her A -- level athleticism. Check out that Romero-esq explosiveness.

Literally looks like a muscled up feminine teenage boy that's wearing a mini skirt, and high heels.

Seriosuly, did she just wake up one day, and tell herself she's gonna wear that, and pose with a fishing pole and tackle outdoors? Did she really decide to go fishing in that outfit, or is this one of her weird little fetish attention whoring sessions?

Actually, most of the fetish shit is done at the direction/insistence of her husband.

Rin Nakai is hotter than Miesha Tate, but I still like Miesha better. She's a better fighter, more interesting, and done more for MMA

Back