One more reason to root for Cupcake (Rin Nakai)

yea and if Tate wins, we can bring Rousey back for the title. Then we will have a rock paper scissor champ scenario.

didn't Rin showcase some of the worst striking ever in her fight with Tate?

I have great appreciation for Asian beauty, but I'm just not seeing it with her. Probably that she looks roided the hell out isn't doing it for me. To each their own.

4342376995_15488c7cf6.jpg

tumblr_nikzugJ6se1u7ar0yo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Pose change. Even Tate thought it was cute.

I love Japanese chicks don't get me wrong. In fact. Asian chicks are my favorite. But Rin is too bulky for my tastes. I like her personality though. I remember when Dana was talking about Rin and he said. Oh "She's quiet" I love that.

When Lord Tensai MMA likes your thread, you did something wrong.

I love Japanese chicks don't get me wrong. In fact. Asian chicks are my favorite. But Rin is too bulky for my tastes. I like her personality though. I remember when Dana was talking about Rin and he said. Oh "She's quiet" I love that.

you want one of those quiet asian women,that only speak when spoken too and fetch your slippers and shit? thats too boring. I prefer loud difficult women.

you want one of those quiet asian women,that only speak when spoken too and fetch your slippers and shit? thats too boring. I prefer loud difficult women.
Yeah I think it's cute. Although asian women do have a fiesty side. Especially Chinese women.

Dang, thought this thread was gunna be about those Tate nudes that were being sold on the internet.

Another delusional thread about Miesha by TS, give up, she has no hope. She's not even an athlete, Holm will outclass her in every area.

you know it's kinda cute how you're such a huge ronda fan yet you've latched onto Miesha like there's no tommorow LMFAO!

Justice must be had for Rin Nakai, one of the most if the most mishandled fighter ever signed by the UFC.

Fights a top 3 fighter in first UFC fight, isn't allowed to fight again for losing a decision to said top 3.

CRY FOR JUSTICE.

meisha was on the mma hour not too long ago, and she was asked about why rin nakai hasn't fought since. and meisha said that she heard that rin blew out her knee shortly after the fight.

Justice must be had for Rin Nakai, one of the most if the most mishandled fighter ever signed by the UFC.

Fights a top 3 fighter in first UFC fight, isn't allowed to fight again for losing a decision to said top 3.

CRY FOR JUSTICE.
yeah she did get screwed .. if this is the case? Did she say that? she wasnt released so not sure why she isnt fighting.

I don't find Rin attractive at all.

About a year and a half since she fought.

She's going to have to at least get a UFC win under her belt before she makes solid moves.

Back