One more reason to root for Cupcake (Rin Nakai)

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
If Cupcake Tate wins the belt, maybe the UFC will finally admit they made a mistake in not giving Rin another fight at 135 just for losing to a championship level fighter, and we can finally see such dream matches as...

Rin Nakai vs Holly Holm
Rin Nakai vs Ronda Rousey
Rin Nakai vs Cat Zingano
Rin Nakai vs Amanda Nunes
and maybe someday, Rin Nakai vs Cristiane Justino at 140 catchweight (she has fought before at 145 even)

Nakai will run through those girls, beat Miesha in a rematch and bring glory to the Land of the Rising Sun like hasn't been seen in MMA in a long time.

Rin bless.

4342376995_15488c7cf6.jpg

tumblr_nikzugJ6se1u7ar0yo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Rin Nakai is gross and the nerdy fascination with Japanese chicks on the internet is weird.

I love the look of Asian women. But big muscles on an Asian woman look flat out, fucking weird.

I like Asian chicks (all chicks), but I don't find her especially attractive. Still would, obviously. Then post the pics on Sherdog and go out like a legend.

If Cupcake Tate wins the belt, maybe the UFC will finally admit they made a mistake in not giving Rin another fight at 135 just for losing to a championship level fighter, and we can finally see such dream matches as...

Rin Nakai vs Holly Holm
Rin Nakai vs Ronda Rousey
Rin Nakai vs Cat Zingano
Rin Nakai vs Amanda Nunes
and maybe someday, Rin Nakai vs Cristiane Justino at 140 catchweight (she has fought before at 145 even)

Nakai will run through those girls, beat Miesha in a rematch and bring glory to the Land of the Rising Sun like hasn't been seen in MMA in a long time.

Rin bless.

you know it's kinda cute how you're such a huge ronda fan yet you've latched onto Miesha like there's no tommorow LMFAO!

holm bless.

She looked terrible in her fight against Meisha, she did nothing for like 2 rounds, then in the third she just jumped on Meisha's back and tried to ride her like a bull until time was up. Tbh it was pretty embarrassing imo.

meisha is cupcake, nobody is going to take that away from her

I'm all for another Rin fight in the UFC. The last one gave us maybe the funniest gif since Kalib Starnes. That, and her record warrants another shot.

Im for giving her anpther fight,but she is too damn small for 135. If there was like 125...and she dropped some muscle she might do well. Maybe.

Back