PBP ONE Friday Fights 35 - Kongsuk vs Dedduanglek - YouTube – 8:30am ET / 5:30am PT

Kongsuk Fairtex vs Dedduanglek Tded99

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like a lot of the thai fighters dont throw many combinations. They are all 1-2 power shots. Not sure if thats how they fight or the incentive for KOs makes them just go for power and not volume.

That's just the way Muay Thai is. Muay Thai has always had an emphasis on landing powerful, decisive strikes rather than racking up a bunch of hits that don't really do much damage. Damage and effect (snapping the head around with punches, knocking him backwards with kicks, etc.) are the main scoring criteria so the fighters will tend to throw fewer but far harder strikes.

Slept through this event. Was hurting like a mother fucker so I took meds and I passed out. I'm watching it now though, hope it was good.

I feel like a lot of the thai fighters dont throw many combinations. They are all 1-2 power shots. Not sure if thats how they fight or the incentive for KOs makes them just go for power and not volume.

I am very bad at muay thai but really the punches are more of a set up. They seem to be more to set up kicks/knees to the body or get into range to lay in some elbows

Glad I decided to jump on YouTube yesterday morning after my work out and saw this event was streaming...it was a banger!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back