ONE: Fire & Fury Pacio vs Silva, 1/30/20 2am/4am PT/ET Official Discussion.

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
83557899_2969297469760155_4633021289945104384_o.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a bit of a squash showcase card for the Team Lakay fighters to me.

Delfino/Wada and Il/Sato are solid fights.

Adiwang should win but Mitsatit doesn't suck.

Joke fights for Kingad and Folayang.

Pacio/Silva isn't a blowout on paper, but Pacio better win in his hometown.

Not a terrible card overall.

Here for the Folayang,Wada,Kingad and the Won II fights

I mentioned in the other thread that early prelims are no longer being streamed live here in America for some dumb fuckin reason, they are on youtube but they are region blocked.

I mentioned in the other thread that early prelims are no longer being streamed live here in America for some dumb fuckin reason, they are on youtube but they are region blocked.

Yeah it's a literal step backwards. But at the very least they had them uploaded to their YT channel quickly.

Yeah it's a literal step backwards. But at the very least they had them uploaded to their YT channel quickly.

yeah but they are region blocked, they must want to tank their views like Bellator

yeah but they are region blocked, they must want to tank their views like Bellator

Wow they are. That's ridiculous. I watched them this morning in between fights and they were available

Iniong vs Roka?
Folayang vs Mutjaba?
Adiwang vs Misatit???

Whyyyyyy? Who is this for? Are Lakay coming off losses?

Man, I see some very dangerous names here... I'd bet on Pacio and Kingad for this one, Folayang has a very dangerous opponent so I am unsure.

Can someone tell me what the difference the Lead\Prime\Main card has from the old format?

I don't think the earliest fights, whatever they were called, were shown on youtube last time. Main card is what airs live on their regional tv deals, lead card is on youtube.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back