PBP ONE 166: De Ridder vs. Malykhin 2, Fri. 3/1, 7:30 AM ET/ 4:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

I think sub 6ft guys could still do well at HW if they're an elite wrestler type.
Not to crap on Anatoly. He refused a test for steroid testing. That is why his career in wrestling never took off when they banned him for a few years. I don't think he is really a HW if he is tested.

Well, Late...

3exoek8.gif

108903-3949155.png

Malykhin posted a bunch of stories on his insta with their sparring, not sure if he has anything left on his profile or just some pics

Malykhin might be the happiest dude on the planet. Just infectiously jovial. Would hate to drink with him because 100% he'd be pressuring you to take shots all night, and you'd be slightly worried he'd kill you if you said no to him.

Malykhin might be the happiest dude on the planet. Just infectiously jovial. Would hate to drink with him because 100% he'd be pressuring you to take shots all night, and you'd be slightly worried he'd kill you if you said no to him.
his nickname "sladkiy" in russian means "sweet". so you are right there.

Maaan. I had no idea this event was happenin this morning. Woulda loved to hang out with ya'll here in the PBP. Sounded like it was a fun time. I ended up catchin a couple of the fights on the replay though. Looked like RDR wanted a way out so chose to not get up on purpose and Bhullar getting DQ'ed was absolutely hilarious.

I did not know that! I'd love to see footage of them training together. I'ma hit up youtube and see if that exists

EDIT: it does not :confused:
Fedor Team actually brought Malykhin into train with Fedor for the first Bader fight.

Back