ONE: Fire & Fury Pacio vs Silva, 1/30/20 2am/4am PT/ET Official Discussion.

<{JustBleed}>

This isn't going 5 rounds

I dont understand why all of a sudden One won't let us watch all their "free" content

Stream of the ONE fights are now on facebook. You've gotta be logged in to facebook to watch and you go to the ONE Championship facebook page. For example the Alma Juniku vs. Anne Line Hogstad Muay Thai fight starts around 1:37. Interesting for a better understanding of Muay Thai rules.

It has to do with licensing rights in various territories. Like, you've gotta be logged in to B/R Live in North America to watch some of it live. Or facebook to watch it later after the livestream. It's probably slightly different in every territory or country, depending on what deals they have struck.

Agree with you that it would behoove every mma organization to really make it crystal clear to all fans where they can legally watch, and exactly how to do so. I'm all for fans of mma worldwide sharing as much information as possible.

Whole thing was live and free on youtube for me in Canada...

The fix is in was for team lakay but they couldn't help Folayang

I dont understand why all of a sudden One won't let us watch all their "free" content
All the prelims for this event were on the app, with the main card on b/r live. Speaking for the U.S. of course. My guess is they heard people’s complaints from the last event about not seeing the early fights.

Back