ONE: Fire & Fury Pacio vs Silva, 1/30/20 2am/4am PT/ET Official Discussion.

I don't think the earliest fights, whatever they were called, were shown on youtube last time. Main card is what airs live on their regional tv deals, lead card is on youtube.

Yup

"
United States

The lead card begins on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and the ONE Super App at 4:30am Eastern Standard Time (EST)/1:30am Pacific Standard Time (PST).

For the main card, switch to B/R Live at 7:30am EST/4:30am PST."

https://www.onefc.com/news/how-to-watch-one-fire-and-fury/

Thunder kid brought the thunder and lightening kimura. It hurt just watching it.

Hoping Alma wins this; amazing she's only 19 yrs old.

Wada just way too experienced for this guy-Delfino

I was impressed with Wada when he fought DJ

I'm predicting experience over youth-Silva gets a sub and the belt back

This ought to be a fun one; maybe we get the big kabosh and a goodnite Irene

I mentioned in the other thread that early prelims are no longer being streamed live here in America for some dumb fuckin reason, they are on youtube but they are region blocked.
Install Opera Browser then on the menu click on Open new private window. On the new Private window at the top right on the address bar, click on VPN, turn it on and then choose Asia as Virtual Location. Go to One Championship channel on youtube and you should be able to watch the prelims now.

Edit: This is for desktops and laptops btw. Not really sure what app you can use on a smartphone or tablet. You can probably use the Opera browser app but I'm not sure it's the same steps.

Last edited:
I dont understand why all of a sudden One won't let us watch all their "free" content

Six straight finishes for Shoko Sato. Give that man a title shot.

Great MMA performance for Sato. Clean striking, clean wrestling, and took the sub as soon as it presented itself.

But they don't even show the prelims or have much older content on B/R live now so it just makes no sense to me
Yeah, but you can always use the Opera VPN technique.
Probably B/R Live cheapen out on the contract.

I should try and contact Meisha Tate and ask her whats up since shes the VP of the company maybe she'd know

Yes thanks for that, I couldnt even watch an older fight I tried to check out yesterday; it said not available in my area, That was on One site and youtube and Fb. I tried all three.

I should try and contact Meisha Tate and ask her whats up since shes the VP of the company maybe she'd know
If you have her in your contacts. You should.
I mean if you're gonna license a thing, you should license the whole everything so that people outside Asia can check out old stuff from One and generate more viewers from the West.

So I wonder who Vera will be facing? I was expecting him to say.

Back