PBP ONE CHAMPIONSHIP 'HEAVY HITTERS', Fri. JAN. 14, 6:30 AM ET/3:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Also what's up with these Dagestanis taking about they wanna kill everybody.. don't like the way it comes across..

OK, so this is Dagestan

_64547559_ghimridagestan_afp.jpg

And this is their leader

0205-2016_rus.jpeg

This is their national hero

2018-10-06_spo_44678127_I1.JPG

And this is what they eat

Khinkal10-small.jpg

Even their kids are armed to the teeth...

hasbulla-gun.gif.1b3b782c77e12481b1100ae1822dac9e.gif

Let Dagestanis bang, bro.

Yeah isn't English like the official language over their and they got like an open border policy basically. And that's wild dude <Lmaoo> reminds me of what you can get away with when your country has a big social safety net lol .

And fuck I got two giant Amazon warehouses within like 15 miles of me where's my drone :mad:. Singapore always seems like a weird mix between utopia and hellscape .
Did you dig your time their ?
Singapore is a really weird place, from what I can gather... Its Asia that aspires to be americanised England, if that makes any sense?

As for the open door policy - its not the most desirable place in Asia to live - Japan, Korea,China especially Beijing take those prizes if you're looking to make money, which means a lot of the people coming to Singapore are bringing money with them... Which then often gets invested somewhere else in the world.

The food is awesome.

Yeah, Tawanchai is basically Rumble Johnson at this division. If he can make weight, he can knock anyone out with one strike. But I think it is better if he goes up a weight class, just need to build up some muscle.

Reactions: Gio
Jingnan has that Amanda Nunes like aura. Well, sort of. This has a potential for a 5 round dominance from her. Hope Miura brings it to her.

Cant believe it Stofridis actually won, Kiriakos Grizzly is smiling back home

Back