PBP ONE CHAMPIONSHIP 'HEAVY HITTERS', Fri. JAN. 14, 6:30 AM ET/3:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

The moment Olivier Coste was announced as a referee you know Ekaterina was fucked.

He always got to ref ONE's favourite fighters' fights lol

Would date Barbie

Supergirl won under the 10 point must system.. but Barbie won on damage obviously..

Supergirl won round 1 and 3.. on my cards

Not super impressed with supergirl in this fight.. basic boxing with no head movement, and under utilised her lower body strikes..

TEWhqid.jpg

Last edited:
Supergirl won under the 10 point must system.. but Barbie won on damage obviously..

Not super impressed with supergirl in this fight.. basic boxing with no head movement, and under utilised her lower body strikes..
Don't think either of them looked that good technically but it was a fun scrap with a lot of action as CMT with 4 oz gloves tends to be.

Wait for the co-main, that'll be technical thai boxing at or near it's finest.

Wowwwwwww

Thats a woman...?

<6>

Feel pretty bad for Vandaryeva, but at least ONE should keep her around after that fight. Let her splatter Supergirl's sister next, and I guess feed Supergirl to Jackie B.

There's no way in hell supergirl won that fight under a 10 point must system . If anything Rd 2 was a 10-8, Rd 3 clear 10-9, Rd one again 10-9 for the Russian although giving it to supergirl wouldn't be crazy imo .

There's no way in hell supergirl won that fight under a 10 point must system . If anything Rd 2 was a 10-8, Rd 3 clear 10-9, Rd one again 10-9 for the Russian although giving it to supergirl wouldn't be crazy imo .

Round 2 was a 10-8 you're right..

But 1 and 3 went to Supergirl imo, both 1 and 3 were close though..

Beat her to the punch. Hit harder. Landed more combinations. I rarely use the term but yeah that was a robbery imho.
Mate, she was swarming her - SuperGirl's eye was bothering her from the 2nd, and she was fighting to protect it, whereas the other chick was piecing her up on the outside.

That's the worst robbery I've seen in a very long time. She must have eaten double the punches her opposite ent ate, was almost stopped twice, and stopped trying to win at the halfway mark.

Asia bless.

Are we 100% sure that Khabib has covid, and this isn't just Khabib on roids pretending to be someone else...?

Round 2 was a 10-8 you're right..

But 1 and 3 went to Supergirl imo, both 1 and 3 were close though..
Exactly and considering ONE does no draws I thinks it's a clear win for the Russian . And Rd 3, was much less close imo but agree to disagree I suppose :) .
Let's goo Khabib prodigy !!

This guy looks like that Spike Carlyle weirdo

Glad everyone enjoyed the Tiffany Teo fight. She makes more fans with every fight!

Back