PBP ONE CHAMPIONSHIP 'HEAVY HITTERS', Fri. JAN. 14, 6:30 AM ET/3:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

iXgUYlq.jpeg

Last edited:
Singapore is a really weird place, from what I can gather... Its Asia that aspires to be americanised England, if that makes any sense?

As for the open door policy - its not the most desirable place in Asia to live - Japan, Korea,China especially Beijing take those prizes if you're looking to make money, which means a lot of the people coming to Singapore are bringing money with them... Which then often gets invested somewhere else in the world.

The food is awesome.
Yeah I've never been so I can't say with experience but from what I gather it's culturally and politically an Asian/western hybrid. English as the main language but many other dialects spoken , thriving private sector, low taxes but authoritarian state with one party and public housing with a social safety net that'd make Scandinavia blush . Same with foreign relations they do military exercises with China and the US (lol) and are like the only country to have real relations with North Korea and the US.
Plus they really harp on about promoting "Asian values" and culture through music/opera but are also very internationalist with their art scene . They've recently pivoted towards china more though . Historically Singapore has been part of the Non Aligned Movement too and is an official member .

That makes sense thanks for the knowledge :), I've heard it's very expensive for foreigners too even pricier then Hong Kong (for foreigners) .
I've heard big ups about the food too which is dope but can also be surprisingly cheap !

Anyways sorry to rant but I swear last night I just read about Singapore online cause I just thought "huh that's kinda a weird country what are they about"
<Fedor23>
Plus will travel eventually .

Last edited:
Yeah I've never been so I can't say with experience but from what I gather it's culturally and politically an Asian/western hybrid. English as the main language but many other dialects spoken , thriving private sector, low taxes but authoritarian state with one party and public housing with a social safety net that'd make Scandinavia blush . Same with foreign relations they do military exercises with China and the US (lol) and are like the only country to have real relations with North Korea and the US.
Plus they really harp on about promoting "Asian values" and culture through music/opera with a recent pivot towards china . Historically has been part of the Non Aligned Movement too and is an official member .

That makes sense thanks for the knowledge :), I've heard it's very expensive for foreigners too even pricier then Hong Kong (for foreigners) .
I've heard big ups about the food too which is dope but can also be surprisingly cheap !

Anyways sorry to rent but I swear last night I just read about Singapore online cause I just thought "huh that's kinda a weird country what are they about"
<Fedor23>
Plus will travel eventually .
Hey if you ever come here, hit me up.

uncharted is next, i'm sure the entire fromsoftware is going to come
sony realizing we spend thousands on a cpu ymmv and we will buy your damn games
Exactly it's 100% a "I'll give you the fuckin money FromSoft" situation <Lmaoo>
Didn't know about uncharted that's dope. Like you said though Sony loves to drip feed titles to PC lol

Im surprised they haven't been sprinkling her with parmesan in between rounds

Still desperate for that takedown. At this point Miuara needs to go for broke.
<Bottle.gif>

Back