News OMG! Conor McGregor training with leg injuries

When you have gone from knocking out José Aldo with one Punch, and putting on a virtuoso against Eddie Alverez at Madison Square Garden to not even being competitive anymore. Yes you fell off a cliff.
Ah, so when he can't beat up people he's 6 inches taller than and has about 15-20 pounds on? When was the last time he fought midgets?

5fd549d51dd9028dffe36e9e21769a20.gif

J8I.gif

rule number 1 never start a fight with a person in a wheelchair, he can be a master.

You dummy. That is fake as fuck. You can't get leverage sitting in a fuckin wheel chair to flip someone.

Man, I wish I got paid to post circle jerk Conor threads. Would be a sweet side hustle in the WFH era.

for all you know this could be a hidden audition.
quick, tell us a goodman connie story!

haha, he is still selling his fans one more big money fight.

guess it is just posing , he also have his Rolex during training !!!

Conrat only trains for show muscles. He is not strong. Isolation reps for show muscles. Everything about looks.
He must look good in his hotpants.

We never see him suffer in his training.

There is a lot of truth in this. It happens pretty often where who doesn't appear to be physically stronger man handles the hulk.

If the lord our saviour came back in human form he would come back as Conor Mcgregor, god bless him. This is hunger in human form. The man is so upset about his loss that he is working out with a broken leg in a wheelchair like he is Zeus battling Kronos.

This is what successful millionaires look like my poor and unsuccessful friends. Take a cue from men like this, they never give up even when it looks bleak. If you thought your shifty lives were worthless and because of that you stay on an MMA site all day typing and doing nothing with your life but commenting on fighters. Conor is showing you that you don’t have to give up on life, my shitty friends, get back out there and start living your dreams.

Go get some lives.

<36>

The ironic thing here is that you've left the biggest reply out of anybody in this thread.

Conrat only trains for show muscles. He is not strong. Isolation reps for show muscles. Everything about looks.
He must look good in his hotpants.

We never see him suffer in his training.

What's with all this hype on suffering? Conor is a global sports star, has 100 million in the bank, and he has a big penis. I think it's great that he's staying positive and motivated after suffering the leg break. If you were given the choice to be either Conor McGregor or Matt Hughes, most normal people would say Conor

93c54c5d3c085745a414985dfd6b6584_xl.jpg

There is a lot of truth in this. It happens pretty often where who doesn't appear to be physically stronger man handles the hulk.

They are maybe stronger in isolation reps but they can't even climb a wall or pull themselves up.
Strength and having huge muscles are not equal or identical. A strong person is someone who trains like an athlete not like a bodybuilder. A strong person is someone who can survive if there is danger.
A bodybuilder can't even run, climb or jump.

Conor is training like a bodybuilder.
He should stop training for his instagram pictures. He should loose muscles and train real strength and be more light on the feet.

They are maybe stronger in isolation reps but they can't even climb a wall or pull themselves up.
Strength and having huge muscles are not equal or identical. A strong person is someone who trains like an athlete not like a bodybuilder. A strong person is someone who can survive if there is danger.
A bodybuilder can't even run, climb or jump.

Conor is training like a bodybuilder.
He should stop training for his instagram pictures. He should loose muscles and train real strength and be more light on the feet.

I guess it depends how you define strong! But yeah making sure you train the muscles you are going to use in a fight is more important than the ones you are going to use in a photo. It is super important in MMA not to waste muscle mass on muscles you won't use because it is weight you can't cut.

Must be easy with a personal gym and a team of people handing you the weights as you are sitting there. None of us can do that even if we wanted.

He's a silly silly man if he's legit doing that with a broken leg. He should just take it easy and make more subtle death threat tweets about Dustin's daughter

Dustin's daughter could probably take him at this point in his career

<Dany07>

Absolute monster. This is why McGregor brings in the big bucks. It's not about wins (any jocksniffing coward can collect decision victories.). The people recognize a modern, courageous viking who selflessly prioritizes entertaining the masses at his own detriment.

Back