News OMG! Conor McGregor training with leg injuries

Murder kick whatever your original banned account was TS, you gotta give it a rest. Conor is done, nothing savage about a manlet who got busted and broken his last fight.
Added to ignored list.

I would wait a few months until it's at least halfway healed, but nice to keep that blood flowing and other muscles, joints active. Just lay off the Proper Twelve.

If the lord our saviour came back in human form he would come back as Conor Mcgregor, god bless him. This is hunger in human form. The man is so upset about his loss that he is working out with a broken leg in a wheelchair like he is Zeus battling Kronos.

This is what successful millionaires look like my poor and unsuccessful friends. Take a cue from men like this, they never give up even when it looks bleak. If you thought your shifty lives were worthless and because of that you stay on an MMA site all day typing and doing nothing with your life but commenting on fighters. Conor is showing you that you don’t have to give up on life, my shitty friends, get back out there and start living your dreams.

Go get some lives.

Will give em props for gettin right back at it. Severe breaks needs lots a PT and work. He will be glad he rehabbed quickly.

Not even hating in the slightest but... this isn't that impressive.

I've seen normal people come in and train while injured (with a cast on their leg or arm) in multiple gyms throughout the years.

You can have a cast on your leg and do pullups with ease lol

Conor man-groupies see this and be like...
giphy.gif

I've heard that it's actually bad to workout like this so soon after a major surgery even. You wouldn't think so because he's working out other parts of his body but apparently it is

Ultimately the whole body is connected, So makes sense that if you just had a traumatic injury and surgery, its best not to be pushing in it.

He should be resting and he definitely shouldn’t be drinking as much as he has been.

Stimulating blood flow for even more rapid recovery.

I've heard that it's actually bad to workout like this so soon after a major surgery even. You wouldn't think so because he's working out other parts of his body but apparently it is

Very high risk of getting injured because one side of you're body doing 90% of the work

Conrat only trains for show muscles. He is not strong. Isolation reps for show muscles. Everything about looks.
He must look good in his hotpants.

We never see him suffer in his training.
How do you distinguish lifting for looks vs lifting for strength? Genuinely curious

I know tons of people who train with broken legs or arms

Yup. Now the body is expending energy and resources to recover the parts you are working out instead of the injured body part.

Back