News OMG! Conor McGregor training with leg injuries

Conrat only trains for show muscles. He is not strong. Isolation reps for show muscles. Everything about looks.
He must look good in his hotpants.

We never see him suffer in his training.
It's true now but it wasn't before. All his old interviews he did his training/fighting mentality was completely different. He turned into the type of fighter he used to diss. I'm not sure if he fully recognizes that yet.

Sad end to his career.. He fell off a cliff..
He didn't fall off a cliff, he started running into actual contenders when it was no longer possible to just completely dodge them for unearned title shots all of the time. Don't worry though, I'm sure if he wants to keep fighting the UFC is coming up with a plan to do just that next. Maybe a Cerrone rematch, fight with Diego, or Nate 3rd.

Real savage
Untitled-collage-3-1cb9.jpg

That's some serious fear in his eyes. I'll never forget how shook he was when Nate walked behind him at the presser after their first fight. looked like he had legit ptsd

If clown shoes gets carried out on a stretcher again I'm in.

And went right back to doing coke when the picture was done. His fans are morons to the millionth power lmao

Reactions: 7th
He's a silly silly man if he's legit doing that with a broken leg. He should just take it easy and make more subtle death threat tweets about Dustin's daughter

Yeah he was doing the same after the first rematch when his leg was already fked from being brutalized over and over. He gonna need a cane when he hits 45.
That’s how tony Ferguson came back from a major knee surgery 3-6months sooner than most people would have. You should check out what he did. He ate heavy kicks from Pettis too and still won that fight.

I've heard that it's actually bad to workout like this so soon after a major surgery even. You wouldn't think so because he's working out other parts of his body but apparently it is
But that’s how Ferguson came back so fast. Where’d you hear that info? I’ve interned doing PT and I’ve heard the opposite it just depends on your prone position.

More focus on muscles like his usual training. He needs to focus on cardio/conditioning.

Can't really do meaningful cardio with his current injury though.

Yup. Now the body is expending energy and resources to recover the parts you are working out instead of the injured body part.
That’s incorrect. Just give the body enough fuel. It can do both.

Back