Olivia Munn Gets Predator Cut From “The Predator”

Truth is stranger than fiction:
method_get_s_olivia-munn.jpg

@Gregolian Aaron had Uncle Fester's sloppy seconds?

I'm sickened. And disappointed in Aaron. Hard to imagine a decent human being ever getting involved with that douche-asaurus.

The most shocking thing I leaned from that article is that she's 38. Fuck me that's a good looking 38 year old.

You're right. I didn't read beyond what DP provided, i.e. "from what I’m experiencing, I think they’d prefer I not show up. It would make everyone breathe easier." That doesn't seem consistent with what you're saying is the reason for her grievance, but I don't care enough to press it further.
Concession accepted.

You're right. I didn't read beyond what DP provided, i.e. "from what I’m experiencing, I think they’d prefer I not show up. It would make everyone breathe easier." That doesn't seem consistent with what you're saying is the reason for her grievance, but I don't care enough to press it further.

We are in the same boat. I neither read past what I posted nor do I care to press it further.

Wait what? Is this some sort of meme I missed or did this really happen? If true I gotta say good job DFW.

Was that ever confirmed? This thread made me curious and I ended up finding an old AMA of his and he danced around the question. If anything I got the impression they didn't really care much for each other on the show.

And if true I wonder what other G4 girl Kevin fucked. Man this thread is nostalgic as fuck for G4 right now.

If you are interested in the history of G4, there is this documentary.

I had a lot of fun watching it.

I mean, does anybody think it's out of the question that people just don't like Olivia Munn and it has nothing to do with getting that guy fired?
She does come off as a self righteous douche but that should get you more friends in hollywood, not less.

I mean, does anybody think it's out of the question that people just don't like Olivia Munn and it has nothing to do with getting that guy fired?
l@nd0 just don't like her ?….I would be one of those, I know nothing about her really, just annoyed the way shertard neckbeards overrated her.

she did the right thing, but did she do it because it was the right thing, or was part of it, because she'd be seen as a good guy in these metoo times?

Jessica Chastain calling out bryan singer>>>>>>>>this munn goof

Last edited:
You may be right, but it is not up to some cunty cosplayer chick to decide. There are, you know, laws?
This wasn't a legal matter. He is being judged on his actions by his peers.

This wasn't a legal matter. He is being judged on his actions by his peers.
I get another impression, that his peers were OK with him before Munn started an outcry, and now they try to cope with the situation.
I do not think a man should be denied his profession because Olivia Munn is offended by what he did sometime before.
I think that he should be denied his role only if playing this role does not comply with court rulings about this man and his crimes (i.e. he must not be around children but plays in episodes with kids, etc.)

I get another impression, that his peers were OK with him before Munn started an outcry, and now they try to cope with the situation.
I do not think a man should be denied his profession because Olivia Munn is offended by what he did sometime before.
I think that he should be denied his role only if playing this role does not comply with court rulings about this man and his crimes (i.e. he must not be around children but plays in episodes with kids, etc.)
*shrug* I can understand the morality play here. I personally wouldn't want to give the guy any screen time or money.

@Gregolian Aaron had Uncle Fester's sloppy seconds?

I'm sickened. And disappointed in Aaron. Hard to imagine a decent human being ever getting involved with that douche-asaurus.
My understanding is the list of named people that are midcard to main eventers in terms of celebrity status that haven't been in her is shorter than the list of the haves.

Kinda like how Lindsey Vonn slept her way through Olympic village almost.

*shrug* I can understand the morality play here. I personally wouldn't want to give the guy any screen time or money.
Neither would I, if he indeed is a convicted pedo. I am just suspicious because of today's attention seeking culture and metoo movement.

Neither would I, if he indeed is a convicted pedo. I am just suspicious because of today's attention seeking culture and metoo movement.
http://www.pajiba.com/film_reviews/...wilder-striegel-a-registered-sex-offender.php

But a March 2009 arrest warrant affidavit — which identifies the 14-year-old only as “Jane Doe” — alleges that physical contact included “kissing, touching Doe’s breast over her clothing, rubbing her legs and stroking her neck” on several occasions.

In one email message, Striegel told the girl that there was no one in the world he would rather have sex with. “I will be VERY honest: There’s no question that it’s you. None. Hope that doesn’t totally freak you out, and just because it’s what I want, and what you want, doesn’t mean it’s the right thing.”

In other correspondence, he described his sexual preferences in graphic detail, including his favorite intercourse position and intimate grooming practices.

“EVERY thing you say turns me on!!” he wrote to Doe. “I love that it rocked you when I pulled your hair that time.”

Back