Olivia Munn Gets Predator Cut From “The Predator”

The bigger story is that Munn's peers are shunning her for outing a sexual predator. The article headline is:

Olivia Munn says 'Predator' cast shunned her after she blew whistle on sex offender

It is hardly surprising that Hollyweird people are mad at her for outing a registered sex offender. The place is full of creeps, perverts and freaks.

:mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, they're mad at Munn for outing a sex offender. It's not that they are trying to market a film, and having Munn away from the effort would make it easier to do so by not having the issue front-and-center - you know, a sensible reading of what she said.

I mean, does anybody think it's out of the question that people just don't like Olivia Munn and it has nothing to do with getting that guy fired?
Of course not, Munn has rubbed more than one person the wrong way. But Munn's story is still plausible.
Thread needs More Munn
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Getting a nostalgia boner right about now, making me want to go rub one out in honor of the G4 girls.

The girl wasn't exactly a child at 14. Up until recently that was the age of consent in Hawaii. Either way, you're entitled to your opinion. Mine is that ex-cons should be able to earn a living like everyone else. The alternative is never-ending dependency upon the state.
14 is still a kid. As I've said before, the rule is 18. I don't approach this topic with much wiggle room. If 18 y/o's are dating 17 y/o's in high school, fine, but that's about the extent of it.

While I generally support more reintegration for convicts to reduce that dependency, child molesters and violent rapists are not people that I extend that support to. For them, I'm all for forced castration or the use of the death penalty. I just don't see the value of reintegrating those types of offenders into our society.

14 is still a kid. As I've said before, the rule is 18. I don't approach this topic with much wiggle room. If 18 y/o's are dating 17 y/o's in high school, fine, but that's about the extent of it.

While I generally support more reintegration for convicts to reduce that dependency, child molesters and violent rapists are not people that I extend that support to. For them, I'm all for forced castration or the use of the death penalty. I just don't see the value of reintegrating those types of offenders into our society.
But that's not true, over half of the states have the age of consent under 18 with many of them setting it at 16. A 16 year old in Nevada could legally consent to sex in that state but then magically lose that ability upon crossing into California.

14 is still under that younger cut off so I would agree its still wrong what this guy did but I still see it as quite different from diddling an 8 year old.
Fact: The xenomorph is a much more well designed alien than the Predator. Deal with it

Movie looked like meh anyways. Like a straight to video movie.

Hasn't been a good predator movie since the original.

Fact: The xenomorph is a much more well designed alien than the Predator. Deal with it
I seem to remember Predator beating those can fuck Xenomorphs every time they face off.

If some lady that's nothing more than a goddamn mechanic can beat the queen of the Xenomorphs but a Predator can take out an entire Special Forces unit solo in the jungles of South America and in LA.....

Alien was always better than the predator anyway.
I feel the original Predator was better than any Alien movie. But the Alien franchise is so far superior to the Predator franchise, it's not even remotely close.

Are you serious? Alien and Aliens is a classic, one of the GOAT. Predator was always lame. Oh wow, some tall guy with dreadlocks has a millions weapons on him. pew pew! laser beam! katana!

Movie looked like meh anyways. Like a straight to video movie.

Hasn't been a good predator movie since the original.

the 2nd predator was a good movie in its own right, but different than the first
so it had some backlash. the first one was great and superior of course. .

I seem to remember Predator beating those can fuck Xenomorphs every time they face off.

If some lady that's nothing more than a goddamn mechanic can beat the queen of the Xenomorphs but a Predator can take out an entire Special Forces unit solo in the jungles of South America and in LA.....
I'm talking about the design. The Predator is just a humanoid with dreads and sharp, pokey things and pew pew lasers.

The xenomorph on the other hand is arguably the greatest movie monster ever conceived. The acid blood, the second mouth, the elongated skull, and its life cycle all make the xenomorph far more interesting than some alien dentist going trophy hunting.

I feel the original Predator was better than any Alien movie. But the Alien franchise is so far superior to the Predator franchise, it's not even remotely close.

I still prefer Alien or Aliens over the original Predator. I will admit the original Predator is bad ass, mostly because of Arnold though.

Olivia Munn is garbage. Good for her outing a pervert, but get her off the movie anyway.

#HotGarbage

Been a while since I've seen the original Predator, I still think I'd go with Alien over it but its close because the original Predator movie was great. But in terms of the design of the creature itself the xenomorph is way fucking cooler than the Predator which isn't even a bad design on its own terms

I'm talking about the design. The Predator is just a humanoid with dreads and sharp, pokey things and pew pew lasers.

The xenomorph on the other hand is arguably the greatest movie monster ever conceived. The acid blood, the second mouth, the elongated skull, and its life cycle all make the xenomorph far more interesting than some alien dentist going trophy hunting.
Can't beat the design genius that was H.R. Giger. That guy's ideas weren't evolutionary, they were revolutionary and so different from what anyone could comprehend, that it really looks like the design aesthetic came from another world.

It's adolescent age (i.e. not pre-pubescent) and as has been pointed out, the age of consent is very often lower than 18.

Society disagrees. And since they do, I'd rather ex-cons seek employment instead of being forced to live off taxpayers for the rest of their lives.

But that's not true, over half of the states have the age of consent under 18 with many of them setting it at 16. A 16 year old in Nevada could legally consent to sex in that state but then magically lose that ability upon crossing into California.

14 is still under that younger cut off so I would agree its still wrong what this guy did but I still see it as quite different from diddling an 8 year old.
I was citing my own feelings on the matter, not what the law actually is. I understand the most places allow the age of consent to be 16. I personally can't stand the amount of gray area that this creates in the matter, and I don't think it needs to be there.

This is just one of those issues where I take a really hard stance.

Ah, in that way I would most likely agree then.

Are you serious? Alien and Aliens is a classic, one of the GOAT. Predator was always lame. Oh wow, some tall guy with dreadlocks has a millions weapons on him. pew pew! laser beam! katana!
I saw my first chest burster when I was like 6... scared me for life and I can't deal with that shit.

And they sucked donkey dick, the second one even more than the first but I laughed like a fucking maniac when the Xenomorph/Predator hybrid ninja star'd the slut in half in the second AvP movie.

I was like:
"Oh, tits is going to survive a sorta monster/horror mov..."
*smash, screech, plop
"never mind. Holy shit"

Back