Olivia Munn Gets Predator Cut From “The Predator”

Alien was always better than the predator anyway.

The bigger story is that Munn's peers are shunning her for outing a sexual predator. The article headline is:

Olivia Munn says 'Predator' cast shunned her after she blew whistle on sex offender

Olivia Munn says she's getting the cold shoulder from "The Predator" cast after flagging 20th Century Fox that an actor in the reboot of the franchise is a registered sex offender.

It is hardly surprising that Hollyweird people are mad at her for outing a registered sex offender. The place is full of creeps, perverts and freaks.

:mad::mad::mad:

Hollywood is weird if Olivia Munn can get a guy who was a sexual predator towards children kicked off the movie, and somehow, she's the asshole.

The bigger story is that Munn's peers are shunning her for outing a sexual predator. The article headline is:

Olivia Munn says 'Predator' cast shunned her after she blew whistle on sex offender

It is hardly surprising that Hollyweird people are mad at her for outing a registered sex offender. The place is full of creeps, perverts and freaks.

:mad::mad::mad:

Snizitch's gets teh stitches

So a predator gets kicked off The Predator. You can't make this shit up.

Btw Olivia Munn is fine as hell.

Thread needs More Munn
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I mean, does anybody think it's out of the question that people just don't like Olivia Munn and it has nothing to do with getting that guy fired?

Props to Munn. She did the right thing:cool:

I mean, does anybody think it's out of the question that people just don't like Olivia Munn and it has nothing to do with getting that guy fired?
Well, if our Lord and Saviour Aaron Rodgers thought she was too cunty, she may just be using this as the excuse for not being pleasant to be around. But if she is being ostracized for getting dude booted from the film, it’s wrong.

Hollywood is weird if Olivia Munn can get a guy who was a sexual predator towards children kicked off the movie, and somehow, she's the asshole.

If the dude has paid his court mandated debt then yeah, she kinda is.

Munn is a nutcase but she should be applauded here. Fuck all of those people for siding with a pedo

I have no sympathy for child molesters. I'm totally fine with this group being discriminated against on the basis that they used to be child molesters.

But if he is a sex offender and isn't supposed to be working with kids and there are kids on set...the he is not obeying the court.

She should’ve gotten the entire movie X-men Apocalypse banned.

Shit was terrible.

I have no sympathy for child molesters. I'm totally fine with this group being discriminated against on the basis that they used to be child molesters.

The girl wasn't exactly a child at 14. Up until recently that was the age of consent in Hawaii. Either way, you're entitled to your opinion. Mine is that ex-cons should be able to earn a living like everyone else. The alternative is never-ending dependency upon the state.

But if he is a sex offender and isn't supposed to be working with kids and there are kids on set...the he is not obeying the court.

Is that what happened? If so I'd expect him to suffer the consequences of a parole violation.

The predator 2 is the one that a predator sends his kid to school.

Mine is that ex-cons should be able to earn a living like everyone else. The alternative is never-ending dependency upon the state.

this is true, it's really a no win situation. On one hand, if somebody who paid their debt to society feels they cannot be introduced back into society fairly, then their behavior is less likely to changed.

When a pedo moves into your neighborhood, it is obligatory to have the surrounding neighborhood notified, but illegal to harass them--which getting somebody fired for something in their past can be seen as harassment.

Hollywood does protect its pedophiles and glorifies them though.

I am for chemical castration and/or death for the most heinous acts against children, so I am not very sympathetic to them, but Olivia probably should have stayed in her lane and left the punishment up to the authorities

Last edited:
Back