Olivia Munn Gets Predator Cut From “The Predator”

Ah, in that way I would most likely agree then.

I saw my first chest burster when I was like 6... scared me for life and I can't deal with that shit.

And they sucked donkey dick, the second one even more than the first but I laughed like a fucking maniac when the Xenomorph/Predator hybrid ninja star'd the slut in half in the second AvP movie.

I was like:
"Oh, tits is going to survive a sorta monster/horror mov..."
*smash, screech, plop
"never mind. Holy shit"

That chest burst scene still gets me to this day. We can agree to disagree about Alien or Predator being better.

Let's agree Terminator 2 is the fuckin shit.

It's adolescent age (i.e. not pre-pubescent) and as has been pointed out, the age of consent is very often lower than 18.

Society disagrees. And since they do, I'd rather ex-cons seek employment instead of being forced to live off taxpayers for the rest of their lives.
Understood that the age of consent in most states is 16. I don't agree with it, but I understand that it's the law. I was speaking on my own behalf, not what the rules are today. I would be much stricter than what currently exists.

Lawmakers disagree with me. But lawmakers disagree with me on a lot of things, so I don't really care when trying to envision what I would say is a better society.

Can't beat the design genius that was H.R. Giger. That guy's ideas weren't evolutionary, they were revolutionary and so different from what anyone could comprehend, that it really looks like the design aesthetic came from another world.
Here's a cool video on the design of the Alien, I think you'll like it.

I was citing my own feelings on the matter, not what the law actually is. I understand the most places allow the age of consent to be 16. I personally can't stand the amount of gray area that this creates in the matter, and I don't think it needs to be there.

This is just one of those issues where I take a really hard stance.
If you were citing your feelings on the matter why did you say its the rule? Its not the rule, its a rule that applies in certain states and happens to align with your feelings.

There will always be a gray area here because drawing a hard line when it comes to age of consent is always partly arbitrary. There's nothing magical about turning 18 that makes a person able to consent in a way they couldn't have just a few months earlier.

Last edited:
That chest burst scene still gets me to this day. We can agree to disagree about Alien or Predator being better.

T2 was the second rated R movie I saw as a child and if I'm flipping through channels and happen to see it I have to find the digital copy on my computer and watch it.

First Rated R movie? Blues Brothers... can I just say that shit would be PG-13 these days?

I actually like the first Terminator better. Prefer Arnold as the villain and I love the police shootout and car chase scenes

Here's a cool video on the deign of the Alien, I think you'll like it.

If you were citing your feelings on the matter why did you say its the rule? Its not the rule, its a rule that applies in certain states and happens to align with your feelings.

There will always be a gray area here because drawing a hard line when it comes to age of consent is always partly arbitrary. There's nothing magical about turning 18 that makes a person able to consent in a way they couldn't have just a few months earlier.

You’re perhaps misunderstanding me. I never said it was the rule for defining what can or can’t happen in the country. From the beginning, I tried to make it very clear that I was speaking on behalf of myself.

And I want to personally limit that gray area by not adding additional rules and laws about age of consent and other such things. I would prefer it be a single age, cut and dry. Personally, I also think 18 y/o’s are completely incapable of making adult decisions for themselves. Most of them can’t be trusted to pick a college major that will prepare them to have a good career in the adult world. What makes anyone think they’ll make good decisions in regard to their own sexuality? I mean, we can absolutely let them make their own mistakes, but let’s not pretend like kids that age make good decisions.

The girl wasn't exactly a child at 14. Up until recently that was the age of consent in Hawaii. Either way, you're entitled to your opinion. Mine is that ex-cons should be able to earn a living like everyone else. The alternative is never-ending dependency upon the state.

Is that what happened? If so I'd expect him to suffer the consequences of a parole violation.

Look at this excuse making pedo apologist. GROSS.

Look at this excuse making pedo apologist. GROSS.

giphy.webp

You’re perhaps misunderstanding me. I never said it was the rule for defining what can or can’t happen in the country. From the beginning, I tried to make it very clear that I was speaking on behalf of myself.

And I want to personally limit that gray area by not adding additional rules and laws about age of consent and other such things. I would prefer it be a single age, cut and dry. Personally, I also think 18 y/o’s are completely incapable of making adult decisions for themselves. Most of them can’t be trusted to pick a college major that will prepare them to have a good career in the adult world. What makes anyone think they’ll make good decisions in regard to their own sexuality? I mean, we can absolutely let them make their own mistakes, but let’s not pretend like kids that age make good decisions.
Most of the gray area comes from the fact that age of consent is a state issue and so the different states disagree. Do you think the federal government should decide instead of the states so as to set a nationally consistent standard? And based on what you're saying here you seem open to the idea of raising the age of consent beyond 18. If so where would you ideally want that cut off? If not, then why not? By your own admission you feel that 18 year old "kids" don't make good decisions and a bad decision when it comes to sex can have far greater consequences than picking the "wrong" major.

It's adolescent age (i.e. not pre-pubescent) and as has been pointed out, the age of consent is very often lower than 18.

Society disagrees. And since they do, I'd rather ex-cons seek employment instead of being forced to live off taxpayers for the rest of their lives.
I think there was a court case in Texas where a teacher was arrested even though the student she had an affair with was 18. The idea being that it was illegal because of her job. I'd be fine with a federal version of that law. Individuals in certain jobs should be held severely accountable for this stuff because of the influence their position gives them over someone who is already impressionable due to age, but I'd be okay with less drastic consequences for the rest of society. Especially if it cuts down on miscarriages of justice like other high school kids/recent high school grads getting stuck on a registry just because of angry parents.

Bunch of limp dick fa:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: around here, someday you’ll all be a goddam sexual tyrannosaurus just like me

giphy.gif

BREAKING NEWS: Talent-less good looking actress gets a man fired for his past, then virtue signals it publicly in hopes to further her flat-lining career.

BREAKING NEWS: Talent-less good looking actress gets a man fired for his past, then virtue signals it publicly in hopes to further her flat-lining career.
That's kind of what I thought when I read the title. She's beautiful even into her late 30s and uniquely so given her background but I never once saw a lick of talent in her.

Back