Olivia Munn Gets Predator Cut From “The Predator”

I can't believe she dated Dana Fucking White...
Wait what? Is this some sort of meme I missed or did this really happen? If true I gotta say good job DFW.
im sure you would throw up in your mouth a little if you read the list of who she slept with to get where she is...like her former G4 co-host Kevin Pereira.
Was that ever confirmed? This thread made me curious and I ended up finding an old AMA of his and he danced around the question. If anything I got the impression they didn't really care much for each other on the show.

And if true I wonder what other G4 girl Kevin fucked. Man this thread is nostalgic as fuck for G4 right now.

Wait what? Is this some sort of meme I missed or did this really happen? If true I gotta say good job DFW...

Truth is stranger than fiction:
method_get_s_olivia-munn.jpg

Truth is stranger than fiction:
method_get_s_olivia-munn.jpg
She was probably a cunt hair away from getting the hosting gig for "Best of PRIDE" but Kenda Perez' blow job game was on point on the casting couch.

Most of the gray area comes from the fact that age of consent is a state issue and so the different states disagree. Do you think the federal government should decide instead of the states so as to set a nationally consistent standard? And based on what you're saying here you seem open to the idea of raising the age of consent beyond 18. If so where would you ideally want that cut off? If not, then why not? By your own admission you feel that 18 year old "kids" don't make good decisions and a bad decision when it comes to sex can have far greater consequences than picking the "wrong" major.
No, I don’t think it needs to be a federal issue. The states should decide this for themselves, and they do. My statement was more line with, “If sub_thug had divine power for a day, he would shape the world like this.”

Similarly, I don’t actually want to raise the age from a legal perspective. I think people make all sorts of bad decisions, but it’s not the role of the government to stop them from making bad decisions. It’s the job of their parents to try and convince their kids to keep it in their pants until they are older and capable of making more adult decisions. Otherwise, the 18 y/o in question is responsible for the consequences of their actions. It’s a fundamental tenet of freedom to be allowed to be wrong.

The bigger story is that Munn's peers are shunning her for outing a sexual predator. The article headline is:

Olivia Munn says 'Predator' cast shunned her after she blew whistle on sex offender

It is hardly surprising that Hollyweird people are mad at her for outing a registered sex offender. The place is full of creeps, perverts and freaks.

:mad::mad::mad:

So no different than churches or family values Republicans

No, however it fits my small narrow world view of virtue signaling cunts so...im sticking with it.

<Baelish01>
If we're in head canon territory then I assert that Olivia Munn also fucked Sara Jean Underwood because that turns me on.

Are you serious? Alien and Aliens is a classic, one of the GOAT. Predator was always lame. Oh wow, some tall guy with dreadlocks has a millions weapons on him. pew pew! laser beam! katana!
The first two Alien movies were classics. Alien was a horror film and was very unnerving. Scared the crap out of me as a kid. Aliens was more of a military film. Predator was schlock. It's like Commando, or any other awful mid eighties action film starring Schwanzingzinger.

The first two Alien movies were classics. Alien was a horror film and was very unnerving. Scared the crap out of me as a kid. Aliens was more of a military film. Predator was schlock. It's like Commando, or any other awful mid eighties action film starring Schwanzingzinger.
Arnold always lends a bit of absurdity to a film, but I think Predator, Total Recall, and Conan the Barbarian are all a fair bit better than stuff like Commando. The Running Man is maybe his goofiest movie from the 80s that I actually like.

Redletter Media revisited Predator recently and pointed out some things that I never really took notice of.

That chest burst scene still gets me to this day. We can agree to disagree about Alien or Predator being better.

Let's agree Terminator 2 is the fuckin shit.

Terminator 2 was Dog s**t, the first terminator is the only good one.
I did like the first Predator but IMO Alien/Aliens were better.

Someday I'd like Terminator Vs. The Predator
and Aliens Vs. the creatures from Pitch Black

As far as Munn goes go for her getting that pedo kicked off the movie.

She was okay on tech tv(?)/g4. Her looks are declining, and she is no Daniel Day-Lewis.

The bigger story is that Munn's peers are shunning her for outing a sexual predator. The article headline is:

Olivia Munn says 'Predator' cast shunned her after she blew whistle on sex offender

It is hardly surprising that Hollyweird people are mad at her for outing a registered sex offender. The place is full of creeps, perverts and freaks.

:mad::mad::mad:

Hollywood is weird if Olivia Munn can get a guy who was a sexual predator towards children kicked off the movie, and somehow, she's the asshole.
Of course not, Munn has rubbed more than one person the wrong way. But Munn's story is still plausible.

Getting a nostalgia boner right about now, making me want to go rub one out in honor of the G4 girls.
Why is everyone buying into this?
'Predator' cast responds: Olivia Munn says she was shunned for calling out sex offender

Keegan was already away on religious holiday. Rob Holbrook was already away on a planned vacation with his wife. Did she even give the rest of the cast a chance to take a position before throwing them under the bus for supposedly distancing themselves from her, and keeping silent? They're all with her.

Yeah, they're mad at Munn for outing a sex offender. It's not that they are trying to market a film, and having Munn away from the effort would make it easier to do so by not having the issue front-and-center - you know, a sensible reading of what she said.
Jesus, can you even be bothered to read beyond a headline before formulating your position along partisan lines? Munn said she felt "isolated" by the male cast because she was left to the market the film by herself with the kid. So her sentiment (even if it is a marketing ploy for which I think there is firm grounds to be cynical) is derived from the fact that she is the only adult cast member who isn't "away from the effort".

Really, try formulating your opinion after reviewing the facts----------- for once.

Jesus, can you even be bothered to read beyond a headline before formulating your position along partisan lines? Munn said she felt "isolated" by the male cast because she was left to the market the film by herself with the kid. So her sentiment (even if it is a marketing ploy for which I think there is firm grounds to be cynical) is derived from the fact that she is the only adult cast member who isn't "away from the effort".

Really, try formulating your opinion after reviewing the facts----------- for once.

You're right. I didn't read beyond what DP provided, i.e. "from what I’m experiencing, I think they’d prefer I not show up. It would make everyone breathe easier." That doesn't seem consistent with what you're saying is the reason for her grievance, but I don't care enough to press it further.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back