Ok how legit is holland’s kung fu

iu

I assume anybody claiming a kung fu background is just trolling and get Buffer to say it for the lulz.

A better Kung fu vs karate fight that makes no sense from a UFC ranking standpoint would be Muslim Salikov vs Wonderboy. Salikov is one of the best Sanda practitioners ever and legit king of Kung fu. Would be a fun fight filled with spinning kicks.

brooooooo I don't know how this never occurred to me, fuck the rankings this is the fight to make

Who are the Rusian fighters with a wushu base? That intrigues me very much.
They’re actually out of Dagestan. Many of them fight in One but a couple that have fought in the UFC are Salikhov and Zabit. They’re both Sanda and Wushu fighters. There’s a whole training centre there that they refer to as the Dagestani Shaolin temple.

One has numerous Wushu fighters out of countries in Asia like the Philippines, Indonesia, Mayasia, India etc.

I didnt know that. I always thought kung fu was a style of fighting. Thanks for the knowledge.

What people call Kung Fu is actually Wushu or Quan Fa.

They’re actually out of Dagestan. Many of them fight in One but a couple that have fought in the UFC are Salikhov and Zabit. They’re both Sanda and Wushu fighters. There’s a whole training centre there that they refer to as the Dagestani Shaolin temple.

One has numerous Wushu fighters out of countries in Asia like the Philippines, Indonesia, Mayasia, India etc.
Here’s a video about the Wushu academy in Dagestan. It’s not in English though

I’ve been slowly learning Russian over the years, I’m suprised I’ve never seen Dagestan written in Cyrillic… Dagestanski, that extra k in there makes me read dagestanky lol

[/QUOTE
I never knew they had that kinda stuff. I always though dagestanis were mountain wrestlers.

You realize anyone can edit Wiki, right?

I don’t think anyone watching Holland could ever mistake his style for Kung Fu.

Back