OJ Was Acquitted

Yeah, black men definitely have it easy when it comes to the criminal justice system.

But no one wants to talk about this privilege!

Black men who are rich and famous will have it much easier than most others.

the-law-offices-of-dindu-nuffin-33401381.png

Let's be fair. They could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt he did it. Its highly likely he did and most people thought so. But once he was acquitted because "they was a small chance of reasonable doubt"and the wrongful death civil suit happened, the jury voted unanimously that he had done it

he killed them both, everybody knows this

i mean we all understand why he did it, of course, but he did

OJ did it. The evidence was over whelming. You or I would have been convicted. He had a good legal team that put Mark Furman on trial and look racist. If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit was the line I remember the most. At least Las Vegas got him with robbery and sent him to prison for a few years.
Whoa there, they didn’t make Fuhrman “look” racist. They literally had recordings of him being a straight up fucking racist.

OJ did it. There’s mountains of evidence. And probably I’m going to get flamed and mocked for saying this, but here goes....
I don’t blame the jury for acquitting him, and I likely would’ve done the same if I was on the jury. Why? OJ’s lawyers turned the prosecution’s case into Swiss cheese. It’s pretty hard to not find reasonable doubt after the stellar job that OJ’s attorneys did.
Ppl in this thread mentioned the cops, but do you guys remember Barry Scheck absolutely ANNHILATING the DNA evidence? I think Dennis Fung was the witness’s name IIRC. Scheck murdered that dude on the stand. I hope law schools study that performance.

Yeah, everyone blames Fuhrman, but really, it was the forensics team who fucked up and blew the door wide open for conspiracy theories.

He definitely did it, but got off in a perfect storm of fuck ups by just about everyone involved. Talk about a murderer's dream, to have that clown brigade try to prove your guilt. The real "dream team" for OJ was the investigators and prosecution.

Very sneaky/clever of OJ’s attorneys to work in that question about planting evidence at the end.

Nicole and Ron were killed by mafioso, just like other people in the Mezzaluna restaurant were around that time, which the media never talks about.
Never heard this conspiracy theory before.

Quick edit on this:

There was some weird coincidences and news about others that worked at Mezzaluna that were killed also.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.fan.oj-simpson/X8S0KvXLAHY
https://www.quora.com/Why-was-the-M...en-though-there-were-rumored-drug-connections

Nobody actually answered this question? Lol. It had to be oj, don't kid yourself, he got acquitted because he's black and the jury/judge didn't wanna appear to be racist. That's how far America goes on this "don't be racist" train, get a guilty man free after murder because he's black. Wish I was black and had everything handed to me.
I understand that you've had some negative experiences, but I think you've gone waaaay overboard with this take.

Never heard this conspiracy theory before.

Most people haven't.

It's a boring story, and if it was the mainstream narrative we wouldn't have this thread about it 26 years later, or countless documentaries and a popular Netflix series.

Most people haven't.

It's a boring story, and if it was the mainstream narrative we wouldn't have this thread about it 26 years later, or countless documentaries and a popular Netflix series.
You actually believe that theory to be true?

You actually believe that theory to be true?

That Ron and Nicole were killed in a similar manner as some of their other associates were in that time period?

Could be. Is there any reason that scenario impossible?

That Ron and Nicole were killed in a similar manner as some of their other associates were in that time period?

I would say it’s really, really highly unlikely. These murderers, and/or LAPD, would have really done some immaculate research in order to frame O.J.
The bloody gloves found at Nicole’s and OJ’s weren’t any gloves, they were specifically Aris size XL; same exact brand and size that Nicole purchased and O.J. was known to wear. The shoes that were at the crime scene, and left a print inside the bronco, were imported Bruno Magli size 12. Only 200 pairs of size 12’s had been imported into the U.S. Guess who owned a pair? Blood found at the crime scene couldn’t conclusively be tied to O.J. at the time, but I think only something like .5% of the population would’ve matched it. If you’re framing someone, being able to pull that off is pretty impressive.

Nothing is impossible, but you have to ignore a whole lot of evidence against OJ to entertain the idea that anyone but him killed them.

Nobody actually answered this question? Lol. It had to be oj, don't kid yourself, he got acquitted because he's black and the jury/judge didn't wanna appear to be racist. That's how far America goes on this "don't be racist" train, get a guilty man free after murder because he's black. Wish I was black and had everything handed to me.

He was acquitted because the leading detective on the case was a racist who committed perjury and planted fake evidence.

Back