OJ Was Acquitted

It was clearly ts, stop making threads with your guilty conscious.

Whilst I'm fairly certain he's guilty, it seems that it was the behaviour of the police that gave his lawyers the ammo to get him off.

This is the crazy thing actually. I've heard lawyers call it "fruit from the poisonous tree". 1 cop or lab dude along the line messes up somewhere and everything after that is inadmissible.

Marcus Allen. Look into it *eddie bravo gif*

Him writing that book, if I did it, or whatever it was called, was pretty much him subliminally confessing.

I think Nicole killt that Jew boytoy and then slashed her own throat.

Why?

Cuz bitches be crazy! That's why!

She was so hot. I totally see why Ron Goldman decided to bang her infront of her knife weilding husband.

63ec5844e166c69515446eb3be34447b.jpg

And here's the same pose later in her life. Is it bad that I still think she's hot?
nintchdbpict000244852932.jpg

She was so hot. I totally see why Ron Goldman decided to bang her infront of her knife weilding husband.

63ec5844e166c69515446eb3be34447b.jpg

And here's the same pose later in her life. Is it bad that I still think she's hot?
nintchdbpict000244852932.jpg
Damn bro, you’re going hard tonight but i like it.

Whilst I'm fairly certain he's guilty, it seems that it was the behaviour of the police that gave his lawyers the ammo to get him off.
Not really. One of the jurors admitted that she and most of the others knew he was guilty and the verdict was "payback for Rodney King", so it doesn't seem like it was based on anything the lawyers did.

Lol, everyone knows OJ did it.

Can't tell if you're joking or what, but they get out of stuff because people don't wanna appear to be racist. How else can you explain OJ's acquittal, or how Michael Vick got a measly 2 years for what should've been a 10 year prison sentence? I could give other examples too. I see it all the time.
How many regular black guys, not celebrities who can afford decent representation, go to jail for 20+, years for having sold an ounce of weed ?

They give reduced sentences to people of color, as compared to if a crime was committed by a white person. Trust me, I've been through the legal system, they give every opportunity to you if you're of color, but if you're white? You're fucked. You know who I saw the most of in jail? Poor white people. Not black people, they get out faster than white people. Trust me, if I was black I'd be suing Maricopa county right now for the way they handled me. But since I'm white, they don't care

OJ did it. The evidence was over whelming. You or I would have been convicted. He had a good legal team that put Mark Furman on trial and look racist. If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit was the line I remember the most. At least Las Vegas got him with robbery and sent him to prison for a few years.

So who killed Nichole and Ronald?
gettyimages-458124026.jpg

Jason Simpson (Far Right).
He worked at a kitchen with knives that went missing after the murder. The murder weapon was never found. He wrote in his diaries that he would kill his entire family.

Nicole and Ron were killed by mafioso, just like other people in the Mezzaluna restaurant were around that time, which the media never talks about.

Sometimes when a person is innocent, there's a trail of blood leading from his ex-wife's throat to his sock drawer. It happens, you know, it just happens.

OJ did it. There’s mountains of evidence. And probably I’m going to get flamed and mocked for saying this, but here goes....
I don’t blame the jury for acquitting him, and I likely would’ve done the same if I was on the jury. Why? OJ’s lawyers turned the prosecution’s case into Swiss cheese. It’s pretty hard to not find reasonable doubt after the stellar job that OJ’s attorneys did.
Ppl in this thread mentioned the cops, but do you guys remember Barry Scheck absolutely ANNHILATING the DNA evidence? I think Dennis Fung was the witness’s name IIRC. Scheck murdered that dude on the stand. I hope law schools study that performance.

Back