OJ Was Acquitted

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So who killed Nichole and Ronald?
gettyimages-458124026.jpg

Jason Simpson (Far Right).
He worked at a kitchen with knives that went missing after the murder. The murder weapon was never found. He wrote in his diaries that he would kill his entire family.

Was probably ghosts.

Did they ever check to see if the house was haunted?

Amber Heard did it....

Nobody actually answered this question? Lol. It had to be oj, don't kid yourself, he got acquitted because he's black and the jury/judge didn't wanna appear to be racist. That's how far America goes on this "don't be racist" train, get a guilty man free after murder because he's black. Wish I was black and had everything handed to me.

Nobody actually answered this question? Lol. It had to be oj, don't kid yourself, he got acquitted because he's black and the jury/judge didn't wanna appear to be racist. That's how far America goes on this "don't be racist" train, get a guilty man free after murder because he's black. Wish I was black and had everything handed to me.
<GinJuice>

Too obvious

Yeah, black men definitely have it easy when it comes to the criminal justice system.

But no one wants to talk about this privilege!

Nobody will ever know cause the RACIST ass POLICE fucked up the case.

Yeah, black men definitely have it easy when it comes to the criminal justice system.

But no one wants to talk about this privilege!
Can't tell if you're joking or what, but they get out of stuff because people don't wanna appear to be racist. How else can you explain OJ's acquittal, or how Michael Vick got a measly 2 years for what should've been a 10 year prison sentence? I could give other examples too. I see it all the time.

The joke at UCLA was you couldn’t spell Trojan without OJ...

Hehe.

I’m hearing that Nicole and Ron had damaging info on Hillary

We should team up and solve cases.
I'm going to be in the US next month. In fact I'll be in San Diego for my sons karate expo. Anyways, I need help getting US citizenship. However, I can get you Mexico citizenship for about 500 us dollars.

I've always felt it was the son too when I went deep into this case way back.

kid was on a host of medication due to his sudden violent tendencies, wasnt he? didn't he also try to bang Nicole?

Whilst I'm fairly certain he's guilty, it seems that it was the behaviour of the police that gave his lawyers the ammo to get him off.

Can't tell if you're joking or what, but they get out of stuff because people don't wanna appear to be racist. How else can you explain OJ's acquittal, or how Michael Vick got a measly 2 years for what should've been a 10 year prison sentence? I could give other examples too. I see it all the time.

Please provide more examples you're doing a great job of convincing everyone black people in America get away with everything by being black; we'll just call it blackffluenza

Idk what's going on, but it won't let me quote. Have you never heard of affirmative action? They get into college easier, they get jobs easier, they get off in the legal system easier. It's all affirmative action.

Back