OJ Was Acquitted

He was acquitted because the leading detective on the case was a racist who committed perjury and planted fake evidence.
Planted evidence in the past. There’s no indication that evidence was planted in this case. (Fuhrman is still a racist asshole though).

Pretty surreal that OJ has a twitter account while Alex Jones is banned. I guess double murder doesn't go against their TOS.

Are you guys trying to make Mayberry a depressing subforum?

Is there a club or something?

People are also forgetting the big elephant in the room. 9 black jurors...coming off the heels of Rodney King. One of the jurors flat out admitted her acquittal vote was 100% revenge for Rodney King. I can't imagine she was the only one who had that mentality. So even if they had him on tape committing the murders, and the prosecution were absolute studs, and not complete bumblefucks, who proved their case without a shadow of a doubt, I don't know if he would've been found guilty anyways.

People are also forgetting the big elephant in the room. 9 black jurors...coming off the heels of Rodney King. One of the jurors flat out admitted her acquittal vote was 100% revenge for Rodney King. I can't imagine she was the only one who had that mentality. So even if they had him on tape committing the murders, and the prosecution were absolute studs, and not complete bumblefucks, who proved their case without a shadow of a doubt, I don't know if he would've been found guilty anyways.

It was payback for slavery and sheeit.

Most people haven't.

It's a boring story, and if it was the mainstream narrative we wouldn't have this thread about it 26 years later, or countless documentaries and a popular Netflix series.
I spent a bit earlier reading more about Mezzaluna and all the mob stuff tied to it and they could make a great Netflix series about it.

multiple murders, people gone missing, AC being a driver for a mob guy, a chick with a suit case of cocaine, a triple homicide in Florida right after. There is a lot there to work with.

I spent a bit earlier reading more about Mezzaluna and all the mob stuff tied to it and they could make a great Netflix series about it.

multiple murders, people gone missing, AC being a driver for a mob guy, a chick with a suit case of cocaine, a triple homicide in Florida right after. There is a lot there to work with.

You may not agree, but I respect someone who at least researches other views.

I do agree, people should research things and check things out instead of just listening to others.

I am glad you put the Mezzaluna stuff out there because I have never heard of it and in reading about all the oddities surrounding it I was very intrigued. It may all just be coincidence but it is worth doing some digging around.

I agree that people should be willing to look at different POVs, but this murder being a mafia killing just doesn’t seem like it adds up.

Planted evidence in the past. There’s no indication that evidence was planted in this case. (Fuhrman is still a racist asshole though).
Ill post a few videos that go in lengths of what was wrong with the OJ case.
Good chance it actually wasn't him.

Ill post a few videos that go in lengths of what was wrong with the OJ case.
Good chance it actually wasn't him.
I’m interested, and I’ll check them put if you post them.

It was him.

His Lawyers Barry Scheck and Peter Neufeld on Charlie Rose.
Good interview

Funny that people who claim hes guilty can never answer all these questions.
They assume that OJs DNA was all over the place.
It wasnt at all.
The victims DNA they claim they found on the back fence 3 weeks later, with little to no degradation after 3 weeks in the sun, yet the previous DNA had degraded at normal rates, also if you look at the pics, there was no blood where they claim they found some 3 weeks later. Also this was the time that 1.5ccs of blood went missing from one of the vials that some idiot detective decided to carry it around for 3 hours for no apparent reason.

That is planting evidence.
Also why did some of the blood have EDTA in it, which is a preservative found in test tubes when transferring blood. There was too much in some samples that wouldve been lethal in the human body.
Another indication of blood tampering

Didn't know OJ's father was homosexual. @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Probably met Mr president Donald Trump, in that case we can't blame him for being homosexual and being attracted too men. Trump was at the front of the line when good looks and beauty were given out. P4P most handsome president

This case is just one big sociological study.

There are so many variables at work here it takes a long time to flesh it all out

Someone did a conspiracy theory that his son helped. It's not far fetched but OJ was definitely guilty.

Back