OJ Was Acquitted

Meh. Whether he did it or not. If the cops planted or tampered with evidence, he should walk. Simple.
The cops do dirty shit with every case ever pretty much, so that would mean everybody ever should walk. The cops I this country need to be fixed, so does the legal system. We have waaay too many people in prison and jail for stupid crimes, or that are altogether innocent. And no it's not a racial issue, the most of any race I've seen in jail is white, it's a cultural issue that the USA has to solve.

The average US citizen commits 3 crimes a day. The laws are too strict, and anything could be construed as breaking the law. Pretty much anything you do can be construed and twisted to sound illegal by law enforcement, and the less money you have, the more likely a police officer is going to say you did something illegal. Again, the laws are too strict and harsh, if you're breaking the law it should be clear as day that you are, not iffy and "depends on what point of view you have". The usa has 1/4th of the world's prisoners, yet not even 1/10th the world population. Do the math, this place makes a profit off of imprisoning people. It's a business, and the entrepreneurs are law enforcement and everybody working in the legal system, and the ones losing at the investment are poor and imprisoned Americans. Cash rules, if you're rich you won't spend a day in jail, if you're poor, there's a good chance you'll do some time in your life. And don't give me the "do the crime do the time" bullshit, all I ever see in jail are poor and broken people, doesn't matter how great of a person you are, the cops will find a way to arrest you and charge you up if they see a profit in it. The usa is the most immoral country in the world, and they're doing it all right in plain view.

In the case of OJ, he had money, so even though he was guilty as sin, he walked. Again cash rules. People do 10 years for getting caught with their friends cocaine on them one time, oj killed two people and did no time, apart from his measly what was it 6 months? In jail. Cash rules, so if you don't have it, don't go outside at all I guess, or you might be arrested. The cops are terrorists. I'm white, and I don't think I've ever hated anybody as much as I hate the USA law enforcement. They themselves are pedophiles and wife beaters too.

Last edited:
In the case of OJ, he had money, so even though he was guilty as sin, he walked. Again cash rules. People do 10 years for getting caught with their friends cocaine on them one time, oj killed two people and did no time, apart from his measly what was it 6 months? In jail. Cash rules, so if you don't have it, don't go outside at all I guess, or you might be arrested. The cops are terrorists. I'm white, and I don't think I've ever hated anybody as much as I hate the USA law enforcement. They themselves are pedophiles and wife beaters too.
OJ was in jail for over a year during the trial. Plus he did time for robbery afterwards.

OJ was in jail for over a year during the trial. Plus he did time for robbery afterwards.
Okay but when he was found guilty of the robbery, by that time, he was out of money. I know he went to prison for robbery, but he was broke by that point and had no money to defend himself. Which is why he tried to steal his own valuable items, because he was broke

Okay but when he was found guilty of the robbery, by that time, he was out of money. I know he went to prison for robbery, but he was broke by that point and had no money to defend himself. Which is why he tried to steal his own valuable items, because he was broke
giphy.webp

geez thanks...

OJ probably hired someone.
interesting. because did he even had a scratch when arrested? and he butchered two people? maybe both did it, him and his son?
imo hes definetely involved, but in which form is the question.

interesting. because did he even had a scratch when arrested? and he butchered two people? maybe both did it, him and his son?
imo hes definetely involved, but in which form is the question.
Yes, he had a cut on his hand that he claimed he got in Chicago. Said when he found out about Nicole’s death, he slammed a glass on the table in anger and it shattered.

Back