Elections Official VP debate thread

Who is winning the debate

• Total voters
Didn't watch because of the time difference, but from what I'm hearing it was a 10 - 8 round for Vance.

Cool, but I suspect ultimately meaningless. Harris didn't do well against Pence, and that of course had zero impact on the 2020 election.

A photo of Trump watching the debate before makeup an hair getting done.

Obviously folks like @Seano and @HereticBD would think JD won no matter what he did. But that's because they are partisan, I'm not.

JD has always been a professional speaker. He didn't do anything great, but Tim Walz was clearly on the backfoot and it showed on his face. His biggest weapon is his folksy charisma and he used none of it because he's not actually a cerebral guy. JD Vance isn't either but he pretends to be one much more successfully.

So yes JD Vance won this debate. @Blayt7hh will have to deal with that by spinning this into some kind of one-liner that won't land like he expects it to.

@Helden I want to make it clear that I'm not gloating. VP debates don't do shit. They are a glorified formality. JD Vance won but it won't do much for the Trump campaign apart from heal some of his own bad press which wasn't going to effect the votes much anyway.

I'm still expecting to win the sig bet, but I don't consider this VP win to a factor, if that makes sense.

I can tell that you're a neutral and impartial good faith observer on politics when you follow and repost people like 'JohnnyMAGA' on twitter

Figured I'd get a response like this.

"OMG you follow __________ on twitter!!!!"

No, I don't. That clip was one of the tweets on the trending rankings, and focusing on who tweeted it distracts from the CNN clip that they pointed out that Walz did absolutely nothing to help Kamala on the two biggest issues of the election -
*Illegal Immigration.
*Economy.

So, keep that in mind when you hear "Walz won the debate" partisan cheerleading.

I stick to my opinion that the actual results of the debate will be inconclusive.

And out of all of them that just happened to be the one you reposted.

Pure cowinky-dink.

<YeahOKJen>

Yeah, because that's the one that posted the CNN clip.

If CNN's twitter account had posted it I would have happily posted it here, but I didn't see that they posted it.

And again its quite irrelevant who posted it to twitter, but that CNN reported it, because it was actually an interesting point.

Obviously folks like @Seano and @HereticBD would think JD won no matter what he did. But that's because they are partisan, I'm not.

JD has always been a professional speaker. He didn't do anything great, but Tim Walz was clearly on the backfoot and it showed on his face. His biggest weapon is his folksy charisma and he used none of it because he's not actually a cerebral guy. JD Vance isn't either but he pretends to be one much more successfully.

So yes JD Vance won this debate. @Blayt7hh will have to deal with that by spinning this into some kind of one-liner that won't land like he expects it to.

@Helden I want to make it clear that I'm not gloating. VP debates don't do shit. They are a glorified formality. JD Vance won but it won't do much for the Trump campaign apart from heal some of his own bad press which wasn't going to effect the votes much anyway.

I'm still expecting to win the sig bet, but I don't consider this VP win to a factor, if that makes sense.
Please don't tag me unless you have something for me to respond to. I'm not into the dumb trolling shit. I don't do it to you, don't do it to me.

It's over for the Democrats. Can't wait for Trump 2.0.

It seems like the internet has grabbed onto Walz "I have friends who are school shooters" line.

It obviously was a mis-speak, which he has been prone to do. He meant 'school shooter victims.'

And when asked about it that's all he needs to say... but NOT saying it makes it seem like he's avoiding the question which is far worse.

Rent free.

He did that post because I made one right before about something factual that probably got under his skin. Since there isn’t really anything to say about Trump asking Pence to overturn the results, then picking a new VP who said they would, he did whatabout post about a gaffe. He knows it’s not comparable. He’s just mad.

@cottagecheesefan joining in with a “who cares about the truth” type post just shows how rotted MAGA is at this point. The party is at rock bottom cause of this garbage.

What post of mine?

Back