Elections Official VP debate thread

Who is winning the debate

• Total voters
Nobody will care because it was probably the dumbest question of the night. How dare he not remember the exact dates of all those trips he took to China! As someone who has traveled extensively it truly does start to get hard to remember every flight you’ve been on and since he’s going there every single year with students then yeah I think it doesn’t hold much weight. I wish he said as much, he was a bit too rehearsed. He’s way better at giving speeches than debating
They could have asked questions about stolen valor or his handling of the riots. I’m kinda glad they didn’t waste time on that. I’m surprised there were no questions about Ukraine or the port strike.

Nobody will care because it was probably the dumbest question of the night. How dare he not remember the exact dates of all those trips he took to China! As someone who has traveled extensively it truly does start to get hard to remember every flight you’ve been on and since he’s going there every single year with students then yeah I think it doesn’t hold much weight
The travel fugue state is real. i travel a fair bit for work and will have random memories of airports but can’t remember where I was or why I was there. I can remember details of fights I cornered but couldn’t tell you where half of them happened across the US. It all starts to blend together

O.K. Keith Olbermann... the woman holds the Butterfly Record to this day.

Cool, what does that have to do with her complaining about trans swimmers, when 4 other girls placed higher than the trans swimmer?

She would have still placed the same in that race.. I guess having to share the coveted 5th place with a trans swimmer was too much to handle?

Reactions: PEB

Vance won.

Sherdog libs:

mNmOOL52cH2g.gif

And a couple of cackles of "weird" here and there.

Vance won.

Sherdog libs:

I've found both partisan sides have been claiming victory, and unfortunately since this debate probably won't result in a noticable difference in the polls there won't be any confirmation.

However, Vance did a great job at dispelling the 'weird' label and the public could see him as he is without the media's convenient editing what he did or didn't say.

He's a scalpel to Trump's sledgehammer.

Watching the debate.
Does JD know what the VP is?
Or is he going off of powers trump promised him?

I didn't watch it, but it's funny to see how serious some people are taking this. All anyone remembers of the most recent VP debates is the fly on Pence's head.

Cool, what does that have to do with her complaining about trans swimmers, when 4 other girls placed higher than the trans swimmer?

She would have still placed the same in that race.. I guess having to share the coveted 5th place with a trans swimmer was too much to handle?

You shit on her like she's a 3rd rate athlete while she holds the NCAA Butterfly record.

We get that you're all in on defending women with dicks, but to belittle real women at the same time makes you an anti-female Left Cult turd. An XY Chromosome human with a dick doesn't belong competing against women. I never thought I would have to type those words. You're a soy boy.

You shit on her like she's a 3rd rate athlete while she holds the NCAA Butterfly record.

We get that you're all in on defending women with dicks, but to belittle real women at the same time makes you an anti-female Left Cult turd. An XY Chromosome human with a dick doesn't belong competing against women. I never thought I would have to type those words. You're a soy boy.
It's only weak, low testosterone men that are ok with men completing in women's sports. It's because growing up they've always been as weak or weaker than the girls so they can't really identify with the massive advantage producing testosterone gives you competing with women in a physical competition.

As one said on social media will point out clips of JD quotes an his debate comments vs Tim as governor not the slightest change. JD is all over the place even his quotes about Trump.

These are the things that people had enough time to see how JD was prepared to do. If you believe that comment he made that he did not prepare for this please.

I'm glad this is the FINAL debate that will be the one that leaves a further impression on people's minds.

JD worked hard not to do no harm even trying to make up with the single cat ladies.

1000010029-jpg.1065137

Watching the debate.
Does JD know what the VP is?
Or is he going off of powers trump promised him?

LOL, yeah I'm waiting for someone to point out that he should really understand the job description of the job he's interviewing for.

I think that JD did well though, it was obvious that his marching orders was to come off as "nice" and make women hate him less... he probably accomplished that.

It's started JD the politician vs Tim Walz the dad.

Back