Official UFN 74 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pick, i did some quick research this morning and tailed immediately.
nice, 3-0 and 5+ units profit!
Looking good. Wish I tailed, I remember you posted it and now I just saw they're up 2-0 with a few minutes to go

I live bet under 5.5 in the Dortmund game really small ($5), not looking good !
can't see this going under. Was thinking of livebetting Dortmund at half time. feel like Odd will collapse in the end. They're not used to this pace
some insane opportunities for Dortmund now

Last edited:
nice, 3-0 and 5+ units profit!

can't see this going under. Was thinking of livebetting Dortmund at half time. feel like Odd will collapse in the end. They're not used to this pace
some insane opportunities for Dortmund now

Yea I didn't really expect it to hit I just threw some $$ on it when it was 3-0. I thought about betting 3-3 final score. Might hit now.These are 2 legs right? Dortmund with 3 away goals
Are you from Norway? I only know Rosenborg from checking scores and stuff, plus my character in fifa went on loan to randers so I played them a few times. They had a striker that scored a crazy amount of goals but I forget what his name was it began with an A

livebet Dortmund at 2.15 for $243 with 10min left. Total domination here

Yea I didn't really expect it to hit I just threw some $$ on it when it was 3-0. I thought about betting 3-3 final score. Might hit now.These are 2 legs right? Dortmund with 3 away goals
correct 2 legs. Odd has no chance away

3-4 now!

I agree that a decision is alot less likely bc it's s 5 rd fight. But don't know if I'd say Oliveira will almost never win by dec. Its probably a 10% probability ( whick is accuratwly reflected in the props - Olive by dec is +825 and not olive by dec is -1525). Although not likely, Oliveira could use pressure against the cage and trips to gain control for enough of the fight, and with Max's improving game he fights off sub attempts. Not likely, but I think it's a possibility

This matchup reminds me of Dariush/Johnson where it is a striker vs. bjj guy. The difference is in the Dariush fight we learned that Dariush actually has great standup and could hang with Johnson.

I think Max will pick him apart on the feet and Charles will be looking for those trips and TD but may be hard to comeby.

Rosenborg 3.57 $100 cashes for $357
Dortmund 2.15 $243 cashes for $522

almost 10 units up today on those two. nice

why is elias silverio -165 on bodog?

I mean.. this is free money right now. Can bet on Silverio on bodog/bodova, and then Campbell on 5dimes.

$100 on bodog on Silveria: $60.60
$50 on 5dimes on Campbell: $110.

Either way, a $10 gain.

How do people feel about Burkman so far in the UFC? He hasnt been so hot. I think Cote wins this.

Either way, a $10 gain.

Nice. I guess it pays to have a few books on the go.

I think Cote wins this.

Most people itt and elsewhere seem to be high on Burkman and think he will win. I will probably avoid this matchup because I think it is a pick 'em and Cote could very possibly grind out a dec.

^^^ bizarre with bovada silverio price.

i'm on sims, now, even tho i parlayed OAM twice at opener (holloway & laprise)

Bets so far:

Max/Charles over 1.5 (-225) + Silverio (-260) parlay (medium)
Moroz (-185) + Lima (-145) parlay (medium)
Max/Charles over 1.5 (-235) + Josh/Pat over 2.5 (-175) parlay (medium)
Magny rd 3 (+1300) + Burkman by sub (+510) parlay (small)

Sims and Valerie still my fav dogs, but cote and trinaldo good also, maybe some decent live betting sessions due this weekend !

Rosenborg 3.57 $100 cashes for $357
Dortmund 2.15 $243 cashes for $522

almost 10 units up today on those two. nice

Cashed out today! Nice. I lost like $10 in total lol on Dortmund + Southampton. Wish I tailed that rosenborg and I wasn't working so I could watch the Dortmund game and live bet it. I was reading the pbp and it seems like they could have had like 8 or 9

Tennis (Cincy day 4)

0.5u Karlovic +155 over Wawrinka
0.5u Janowicz +215 over Dolgopolov

0.5u Bencic -120 over Safarova

Morning matches i wont be able to watch/LB.

Karlovic BARELY lost to Waw in THREE sets tie breaks......., luck didn't go my way this time.

Janowicz lost in three sets.

Bencic retired with an arm injury.

Very sad results, but can't do anything other than just keep looking for the right plays !

Also, Djok was down 0-3 in the third set and i wasn't able to LB that :mad:

Anyways, i'll bounce back.

Sims and Valerie still my fav dogs, but cote and trinaldo good also, maybe some decent live betting sessions due this weekend !

You liking Sims KO line? Because his rd lines are awesome if you think he's got a chance to pull it off. I'm on them.

dude i get a hard-on whenever he's losing. you can make so much $$$. did 3.75u on him at evens when he lost game 1 of set 3, then balked at him going down 3-0... (GRRR), tried to bet the +400, it dropped to +250 SO fast... missed it..

next thing i know, he wins 6 straight, LOL.

fucking LOVE it.

I always take Serena, Djok, Murray and even Nishikori whenever they losing, unless i back their opponents.

You on Anderson +4 next ? I think Lopez has better chances for upset than Anderson. Lopez actually matches up well with Nadal, he is slightly worse with the backhand, but it'll be competitive. No pre-match bet though, as i'm getting killed, but i'll be looking for a +4.5 or better.

bets so far:

Campbell/Silverio hedged for an automatic $10 gain

Oliveira/Holloway o1.5 big
Not Silva by dec small
Burkman/Cote starting rd 2 small
Burkman/Cote o2.5 med
Cirkunov/Jolly itd med
Krylov/Lima itd med
Laprise/Trinaldo o2.5 med

Magny 3rd rd small
Magny/Silva u1.5 small

Sims by KO small
OAM win med (covered by Sims hedge)

4team parlay (Holloway o1.5; Burkman o2.5; Laprise o2.5; Rivera win) med
4team parlay (Holloway o1.5; Burkman o2.5; Laprise o2.5; Van Zant/Chambers doesn't go to decision) med

Holloway wins rd 3, 4, 5

Really tempted to put something on Letourneau, Lima, Cirkunov (in order of most attractive).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back