Official UFN 74 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bestfightodds doesn't include unibet, those are 5dimes lines

new lines

UFC Fight Night 77: Belfort vs. Henderson 2: Glover Teixeira (-315) vs. Patrick Cummins (+235)
UFC Fight Night 75: Nelson vs. Barnett: Gegard Mousasi (-350) vs. Urijah Hall (+250)

so brand new lines are

GT -315
cummins +235

moose -350
hall +250

bisping -130
whittaker -110

hunt -260 (opened -190)
bigfoot +180

cejudo -300
formiga +220

i suspect formiga will climb well above +300 at some point. the cejudo love is so strong.

holding off on whittaker; hoped for better.

I'm def liking Bigfoot as a dog. think Hunt's last 4 fights has taken a toll on him and Bigfoot looked good vs Soa

so brand new lines are

GT -315
cummins +235

moose -350
hall +250

bisping -130
whittaker -110

hunt -260 (opened -190)
bigfoot +180

cejudo -300
formiga +220

i suspect formiga will climb well above +300 at some point. the cejudo love is so strong.

holding off on whittaker; hoped for better.

Cummins has a great shot of doing what Davis did to Glover, will be on him at current odds or better.

Moose -350 is what I thought it would be, -200 or -250 was very wishful thinking.

I like Whittaker and would probably bet him at -110 but will wait because I'm sure it will get better.

Bigfoot at +180 would be a play for me.

No way Formiga gets Cejudo down so likely to be Cejudo DEC or the possibility is there for a KO as well.

Why can't Cummins do what Phil Davis did?

he's fighting a different GT than davis fought

and davis is better than cummins

I'm actually not convinced that Davis is better, that sounded better in my head lol. Davis has better striking defense than Cummins that's for sure but Cummins has great TD's and he's relentless with them. Also Cummins is way more active once he gets him man to the ground as well, his GnP is actually pretty brutal.

Just playing devils advocate. I wouldn't think of touching Glover as his current line.

Edit: Also I don't know how different Glover was between the Davis and OSP fights. I mean he fought a great grappler in Davis and his gave was nullified as a result. Beating OSP really doesn't make me feel any different about his fight with Davis. Glover still trains at his own small gym and he's 35 years old it's not often a guy changes all too drastically at that stage of their careers.

Last edited:
speaking of the live betting thing we were just talking about... hit murray +510 set 2 and 2u on him at about evens after the first break of s2, and now freeling big on the ML :)

and yea, anderson i don't think gets the upset, but i think he makes close sets

GJ with that 2nd set bet, i thought Murry was done... his serving was very weak compared to previous matches, no wonder Fish broke him yesterday. I did a flyer on him at about +400 third set, 5-3 Dimi serving for the match. Hedged with +1700 Dimi. Didn't rist too much.

I also did Halep +120..... Petkovic had a cut in her right hand, didn't seem to affect that much, but Halep came back nonetheless.

I was right on Lopez :icon_chee He's one of those vets such as Jankovic, who never get the respect they deserve.

Since Nadal been playing pretty poorly last couple weeks, i thought this was a coin-flip... and indeed was. I had Lopez +5.5, +3.5, flyer on +150 third set.

Lost a couple bets on Fed exact score, i had a couple 6-2s, 6-3s... he was all bussiness tonight.

Last edited:
am football

Beginner's luck. First time dabbling on american football, had the Bills +2.5 at evens to close out a three team parlay. After a series of blunders at the end of the game, they finally score a TD. Felt a nice rush. Now I just need to learn the finer details of the rules, such as the equivalent of baseball's infield fly rule (a rule which the Cincinnati Reds players clearly do not understand, and failed to score that one single run I needed to hit the over with bases loaded and only one out).

draftkings

does anyone know how that millionaire maker contest wrks? im considering playing but im not sure if it's only a weekly thing or a season long thing

parmary:

Max/Charles over 1.5
Burkman/Cote over 2.5
Magny Dec
Sims T/KO
Moroz Sub
Lima T/KO
Cirkunov ITD
Silverio

$10 for $12.9K
watch it bust on the first fight

I approve of all this. How will you be spending all that cash? Lol :)

Watch silvero bust all that while the rest hits lmao

33357-851956.png

soccer
German Bundesliga 2
Greuther Furth - FSV Frankfurt
Greuther Furth 1.67 - 2u

I approve of all this. How will you be spending all that cash? Lol :)

Watch silvero bust all that while the rest hits lmao

I've had that happen a bunch of times where a huge payout clear 9 legs but the one that failed was the first fight...So devastating. The money that would have been made just through hedging the last couple fights if the fight order was reversed...

hmm just noticed the ufc event is on 23rd Sunday/Monday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back