Official UFN 74 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennis (Cincy day 4)

0.5u Karlovic +155 over Wawrinka
0.5u Janowicz +215 over Dolgopolov
0.5u Bencic -120 over Safarova

Morning matches i wont be able to watch/LB.

What do you guys exactly mean by units and how do you use it? From a quick google it looks like it's from spread betting?

What do you guys exactly mean by units and how do you use it? From a quick google it looks like it's from spread betting?

Basically, you start with a bankroll (100 units)

Let's say your bankroll is $1000, therefore 1 unit =

Can't ignore Sims by KO at +650

That is a huge line more than I expected so I'll take it.

I'm not as sure about OAM these coming days but thankfully I can hedge and free roll this one. And really, it's only because of the juice and the not-so-great paying props you get for OAM. A 3rd round finish may be in order for him though I might throw something on that.

It's funny that Sims is also works full time with Shane Carwin and they both have really good power. He seems like an overachiever at everything he does so maybe it might not be the worse thing that he's working and training.

Other lines that are also out of whack

Campbell Dec +519
Trinaldo Dec +575

norman parke made fun on twitter of reza madbagis prison sentence

reza answered him with this pic

Im gonna make you my prison bitch

CMzRa38WEAAFZja.jpg:large

^I agree with Rebel that we may not see a finish from Max here.

A good hedge for those betting Max heavy is Charles by sub @ 3--. When Charles does win I expect him to win by sub most of the time, he will almost never win by dec. or tko.

I agree that a decision is alot less likely bc it's s 5 rd fight. But don't know if I'd say Oliveira will almost never win by dec. Its probably a 10% probability ( whick is accuratwly reflected in the props - Olive by dec is +825 and not olive by dec is -1525). Although not likely, Oliveira could use pressure against the cage and trips to gain control for enough of the fight, and with Max's improving game he fights off sub attempts. Not likely, but I think it's a possibility

Nah, I think Pezao eats Krylov (sounds like a type of spray-paint) up on they feet and has him diving for sloppy td's bull-rushes to the clinch, etc. I think NK is a shit striker and Pezao can dust him on ac ounter from the pocket.

I mean, these are virtual pck em' odds and I think Pezao is around -230

Despite his shit opposition, im impressed by Krylov ability to hurt them all, he's very flawed defensively but his offense is impressive and Pezao ain't exactly hard to find.

lol as usual i have way to much on this event. like 2/3 of my account. oh well, it will be fun

LOL me too man (well half anyways). It is crazy and I am not even that confident but we will see I guess.

lol that Magny line dropped fast +1300

letourneau rd 3 +2450 is interesting, too...

damn missed the opening props :(

Magny round 3 +1700 was very nice.. unibet still has it at +1600 but tiny limits
took Sims KO +675 small and Krylov SUB +610 as a small hedge to my Lima play

oh my at that magny decision line, ill be patiently waiting to see silva in r1 but I reckon he won't be guns blazin and throwing game planning and cardio out the window, if I am wrong in that theory ill start live betting magny hopefully at good odds towards end of r1.

Despite his shit opposition, im impressed by Krylov ability to hurt them all, he's very flawed defensively but his offense is impressive and Pezao ain't exactly hard to find.

Krylov offence is good just relentless volume and pressure most 205s can't cope @ that pace, I don't think he has that knock out power but any well timed head kick or knee can do it I just think its a bad style to have against someone as strong and accurate as lima is if it gets out of r1 I think krylov may have the better cardio and speed but even that is a theory, both guys are round 1 or die fighters I reckon.

Magny - http://www.ufc.com/news/Magny-Eager-to-Start-a-New-Winning-Streak-Sunday

- “That loss humbled me, reminded me that I haven’t won anything yet and to focus on what’s in front of me and take it from there. I appreciate that humbling and take it as motivation moving forward to just help me focus on what’s in front of me and not think too far ahead.
- “It’s going to allow me to grow mentally, physically and technically as a fighter, and I can really appreciate that experience overall,”
- “I literally was walking out of the gym on Monday afternoon and saw I had a missed call from Joe Silva,”
- “I called him back right away and he told me he had a spot for me on the card coming up on the 23rd. I literally ran back into the gym and put the phone on speaker, heard what he had to say with my coaches and right away said, ‘Yep, let’s do it!’”
- “Once the fight came through, I called Nate Marquardt right away and told him about the fight,” Magny, who trains alongside Marquardt, Brandon Thatch and fellow Fight Night Saskatoon fill-in Tony Sims as part of the Elevation Fight Team in Denver, Colorado, explains. “He was like, ‘Let’s get a date together to watch some film real quick and we’ll go from there.’ The very next day after training I was at his house – we watched some videos, he put together a game plan, I gave it to my coaches and we started implementing it right away.”
- “I felt good; my coach put me through a workout today and I recovered pretty well in terms of my heart rate coming out of that workout, so I feel like I’m good to start peaking again,”
- “I had a down week – a recovery week – but me getting right back to training allows me to pick up right where I left off.
- “(As soon as the fight with Maia ended), I wanted to get back and work on the things that I did wrong technically in that fight and when it came to taking this fight, there was no hesitation – it was just ‘Okay, let’s go! Let’s get to work!

Laprise - http://www.ufc.com/news/Laprise-Feeling-Unstoppable-Ahead-of-Trinaldo-Bout

- fighting Francisco Trinaldo, he’s probably the most experienced guy that I’ve ever fought, and I’m really looking for a breakthrough performance in this fight. He’s definitely one of those middle of the pack guys who’s been around. He’s got ten fights in the UFC and if I get a big, impressive win over him, that will definitely set me apart.”
- “I’ve had my eye on this guy for a while,”
- “He beat my teammate from London, Ontario, Jesse Ronson, in the UFC, so when he beat him, that was in the back of my mind that I was going to get that fight back and get that win for him.”
- “I’ve talked to him (Ronson) all the time about this fight,”
- “I’m definitely more of a well-rounded striker and I’m very technical, but you’ve seen in every one of my fights that I bring fireworks all the time,”
- I’m always setting a high pace and I’m always bringing an entertaining bout to the fans. I fought some very tough guys in my career, and obviously Francisco is not going to be any walk in the park, but I’m gonna bring the fight to him and there’s nothing that’s gonna stop me.”

Can't ignore Sims by KO at +650

That is a huge line more than I expected so I'll take it.

I'm not as sure about OAM these coming days but thankfully I can hedge and free roll this one. And really, it's only because of the juice and the not-so-great paying props you get for OAM. A 3rd round finish may be in order for him though I might throw something on that.

It's funny that Sims is also works full time with Shane Carwin and they both have really good power. He seems like an overachiever at everything he does so maybe it might not be the worse thing that he's working and training.

Other lines that are also out of whack

Campbell Dec +519
Trinaldo Dec +575

Agree with the Sims KO line, that one stood out to me as well.

Funny that he works with Shane and they both have a penchant for the KO. I'm and engineer myself and I box a bit (recreationally) but I'm a tiny guy and have pillow fists unfortunately...lol

Tennis (Cincy day 4)

0.5u Karlovic +155 over Wawrinka
0.5u Janowicz +215 over Dolgopolov
0.5u Bencic -120 over Safarova

Morning matches i wont be able to watch/LB.

none of those for me.. tho i did just do a half unit wawrinka +178 live

i like anderson +4.5 or o22 today (or both).. and that's coming from world's biggest federer nuthugger

also like gasquet ML and the over in the robredo-bear dick match

Oh god, just remembered when Moose fought Kyotaro. Think Kyo was at -200 or something on Unibet and I figured it was free money. Kyotaro came straight from a few impressive wins, but I think he was a little bit banged up.

Can't bet against Moose ever since. What do we think he opens at against Hall? -300 or something?

Oh god, just remembered when Moose fought Kyotaro. Think Kyo was at -200 or something on Unibet and I figured it was free money. Kyotaro came straight from a few impressive wins, but I think he was a little bit banged up.

Can't bet against Moose ever since. What do we think he opens at against Hall? -300 or something?

I don't think he'll be that high, but with Hall's loss to Sapo, maybe. I'd be guessing more like -220 though.

none of those for me.. tho i did just do a half unit wawrinka +178 live

i like anderson +4.5 or o22 today (or both).. and that's coming from world's biggest federer nuthugger

also like gasquet ML and the over in the robredo-bear dick match

I am new guy here.. MY English is a little poor. what does "dog or pass situation" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back