Official Summer Squat Competition

All I can say is I really hope you guys are kidding in laying this at my door. And if your not well I dont know what to say. If you want to note the thread that started this comp you can see that it takes me to about page 7 to even post and to about page 11 before I figure out wtf is going on. Sorry I decided to step in and try to help out.

On a related note:

Do we really need to have a contest a week. Most of us like to lift weights and presumably we don't need a lot of motivation to lift. The great thing about lifting is that you get to compete against yourself. A team lifting competition defeats the purpose. Self-reliance FTW.

I can't believe no one asked me to be a captain.

Seriously guys, it's not my fault. I didn't know. Some one else is to blame for a thread that I created naming you all as captains.

skeptical-cat-is-fraught-with-skepticism.jpg

All I can say is I really hope you guys are kidding in laying this at my door. And if your not well I dont know what to say. If you want to note the thread that started this comp you can see that it takes me to about page 7 to even post and to about page 11 before I figure out wtf is going on. Sorry I decided to step in and try to help out.

Shaniqua.jpg

There is only one captain, and Muhammad is his prophet.

Is there nothing sacred anymore? A man's name is the only legacy left behind once he leaves this cruel earth.

sorry you're pissed boys.

Apologizing for us being upset is not an apology. It's like calling a black cop a ninja and then apologizing for him being offended. You're still going to get a baton up the butt.

and the other thread was a cluster fuck???

Apologizing for us being upset is not an apology. It's like calling a black cop a ninja and then apologizing for him being offended. You're still going to get a baton up the butt.

Your examples always make a clear point, i hope you continue using them in court

Back