Official Summer Squat Competition

My list was submitted 3 hours ago... TEH PWN! My team will win!

Devilson is busy until tonight learning how to efficiently tread on our rights. Finn's probably in the middle of 15 rounds of tabata something or others. I'll let Fatty know that he needs to rank his picks.

Can I field a team if I don't participate?

I don't think Finn really lifts heavy weights anymore winter, his focus is more on fighting than pl'ing

I still lift heavy, its just sporadic due to my fight schedule. I don't feel like I could be a good team leader in this regard since squat was never my focus of the big three, and I really have no desire to get any heavier right now since I'm trying to drop weight.

I can't believe nobody even asked if people want to be captains.. lol.

There is going to be an odd number of people, right? 38 split 6 ways gives an odd number of people. We need 4 teams of 6 and 2 teams of 7. Might as well let finnegan and one other person have the teams of 7 and just don't count the captain for those two teams.

I can't believe nobody even asked if people want to be captains.. lol.

There is going to be an odd number of people, right? 38 split 6 ways gives an odd number of people. We need 4 teams of 6 and 2 teams of 7. Might as well let finnegan and one other person have the teams of 7 and just don't count the captain for those two teams.

AMAZING LOGIC SKILLPWNZORZ!!!

We can work all that out after the draft. For now I'll try to find a replacement captain and if we don't have one by the time the other lists are in I'll think of something.

We can work all that out after the draft. For now I'll try to find a replacement captain and if we don't have one by the time the other lists are in I'll think of something.

Finding a replacement captain should be as easy as finding the initial captains. Just randomly pick forum regulars without telling/asking them.

I resent the fact that my name was used to promote this contest without my consent. I know that I'm not the only one who feels the same way. In the future you should think about talking to proposed captains before volunteering them. Seriously.

Finding a replacement captain should be as easy as finding the initial captains. Just randomly pick forum regulars without telling/asking them.

I resent the fact that my name was used to promote this contest without my consent. I know that I'm not the only one who feels the same way. In the future you should think about talking to proposed captains before volunteering them. Seriously.

Don't look at me. I didnt set this contest up and I didnt pick the captains. I simply moved in to help out because the other thread trying to set it up was a gigantic cluster fuck. I assumed (wrongly it turns out) that the people listed in the original thread as captains would have been consulted and their ok secured.

How many threads do we have on this topic? This is what happens if you attempt to share responsibilities...

ratsteamworkjpg.jpg

Don't look at me. I didnt set this contest up and I didnt pick the captains. I simply moved in to help out because the other thread trying to set it up was a gigantic cluster fuck. I assumed (wrongly it turns out) that the people listed in the original thread as captains would have been consulted and their ok secured.

Don't try to pass the blame, Winter. It's rather unbecoming. We know you pulled the strings on this one.

Don't try to pass the blame, Winter. It's rather unbecoming. We know you pulled the strings on this one.

No shit. You know he's going to take credit for this thing if it turns out to be a success, but he's not willing to man up when people get justifiably angry when their names are used without permission.

As a mod, I have to agree. You can't just put people's names out there without first asking them if it's cool.

As a mod, I have to agree. You can't just put people's names out there without first asking them if it's cool.

Not to mention the legal ramifications. Look what happened with Chuck Norris.

Back