RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Triller Triad Combat w/ Metallica 11/27

Best Metallica Song?

• Total voters
Really? Everything else was great? Big Joe and those other two morons? Nick cannon? That dumb ass chick on the mic? Ryan Kavanagh?Literally everything they said was cringe af jibberish. Everything but the actual fighting was absolute trash. Aside from some of the Metallica show I guess
Lol Nick “I lack enough melanin to be creative so I had child rapist write and perform a song for me” Cannon.

So this Triad thing, it seems like boxing with a lot of holding allowed. I didn't really see much more than that. Am I wrong?

Really? Everything else was great? Big Joe and those other two morons? Nick cannon? That dumb ass chick on the mic? Ryan Kavanagh?Literally everything they said was cringe af jibberish. Everything but the actual fighting was absolute trash. Aside from some of the Metallica show I guess
Great as in entertainment value, my bad if i might have caused confusion, it was a circus, but a fun one.

Didn't Mir have a Boxing match not too long ago and look half decent or am i thinking of someone else? I would like to see Anderson Silva in this "ring."
His opponent wasnt that good and/or way older, he lost that one but it wasnt a beating.

Triller needs more circus appeal going forward... Maybe fighting in a half empty swimming pool with hand wraps dipped in glass... ;)
LOL. We've got the next Fight Circus - hopefully soon! - for the truly deranged stuff. The execs at Triller seem to do it for themselves. Like they think it's all super cool. I barely recall what the hell all went down last night. I was in turkey and neon triangle induced semi coma.

His opponent wasnt that good and/or way older, he lost that one but it wasnt a beating.
Steve Cunningham is a very good fighter and former world champ. Just past his best and not a big puncher.

Triller ceo says they are more professional then ufc that’s why they have concerts every two seconds and coked up Celebs
As opposed to coked up fighters and Bring the Pain every two seconds?

No room for Ride the Lightning in this poll? Kinda felt that Metallica went down hill after the Master of Puppets album.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back