RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Triller Triad Combat w/ Metallica 11/27

Best Metallica Song?

• Total voters
Im watching the post conference...no fighters, only those 2 clowns there...other than being hypeman, what was their actual role here? Brigss saying he will "pick better fighters" next time, so this 2 idiots are going to be there on every card? This isnt a reality show where they train the guys in a house or something, give them a fight next and move on, everything but them two was great.

We get to see Rampage vs Briggs
As if Rampages last fight wasn't bad enough

Im watching the post conference...no fighters, only those 2 clowns there...other than being hypeman, what was their actual role here? Brigss saying he will "pick better fighters" next time, so this 2 idiots are going to be there on every card? This isnt a reality show where they train the guys in a house or something, give them a fight next and move on, everything but them two was great.
Really? Everything else was great? Big Joe and those other two morons? Nick cannon? That dumb ass chick on the mic? Ryan Kavanagh?Literally everything they said was cringe af jibberish. Everything but the actual fighting was absolute trash. Aside from some of the Metallica show I guess

Exactly. Even if he was in shape, does he KO Briggs? Doubtful. Briggs really hard to put out, and you got the count too. He would need to KO him as Page has not used his wrestling in years. Id rather Meathead vs Briggs tbh - he looked very god early and I thought he won that fight. Flores aint no slough either. Hopefully they can attract some better big men tho - I was highly skeptical but the median works for cross overs.
Meathead's speed without worrying about kicks/takedowns imprezzed me

I'm all for Ngannou-Pulev though!
<Oku02>

Would be closer than Pulev-Mir, but pretty sure Ngannou would rule that night

Didn't Mir have a Boxing match not too long ago and look half decent or am i thinking of someone else? I would like to see Anderson Silva in this "ring."

Really? Everything else was great? Big Joe and those other two morons? Nick cannon? That dumb ass chick on the mic? Ryan Kavanagh?Literally everything they said was cringe af jibberish. Everything but the actual fighting was absolute trash. Aside from some of the Metallica show I guess
I thought the main play by play was good. Bas was funny, but also provided legit info. Fat Joe and the other dudes were horrible. Briggs vs Rampage was terrible, Kavanagh was a horrible interview. Metalica is certainly past their prime, it was alright. Most fights were good except the heavyweights. Matt gassed hard and Mir was out of shape and severely outclassed

It would have been so much better without the concert part. But then it wouldn't have been Triller. :confused:

Triller needs more circus appeal going forward... Maybe fighting in a half empty swimming pool with hand wraps dipped in glass... ;)

I thought the main play by play was good. Bas was funny, but also provided legit info. Fat Joe and the other dudes were horrible. Briggs vs Rampage was terrible, Kavanagh was a horrible interview. Metalica is certainly past their prime, it was alright. Most fights were good except the heavyweights. Matt gassed hard and Mir was out of shape and severely outclassed
Yeah, bas was his classic self, wasn't digging the rest of the pbp though. I agree about Metallica too, but they sure do still seem to have a lot of people that wanna see em

Mir’s post fight interview is very telling:

“His jab alone was more painful than all submissions I had ever felt in my entire career.”

That’s the thing. It’s fun to prance around your living room with a cape and a broom pretending it’s a sword and that you’re Zorro.
Or, hopping around in a cage and rolling around on the ground thinking “so this is what it’s like to be an elite level athlete?”…

That’s all fun and edifying. But a boxer’s jab will turn your world upside down.
I mean Mir has literally broken at least two people's arms in the UFC. That can't have been fun for them

Did anyone else order this on Dish (or some other cable/satellite provider) and had the event cut off right after the Mir fight before Metallica came back on?

MMA referees should not ref boxing matches. Mirgliotta actually didn't seem to recognize how hurt Mir was.
Most of them shouldn’t be reffing MMA either. I think we can all agree that mma and boxing judges are equally horrible (unsurprising since they’re the same idiots), but it seems to me that the average big event boxing referee is much more competent than his MMA counterpart.

MMA referees should not ref boxing matches. Mirgliotta actually didn't seem to recognize how hurt Mir was.
Yeah, that was scary. That left Pulev got in when Mir was a sitting duck not knowing where he was should be grounds to revoke Mirgliottas ref license lol

Back